𝘛𝘸𝘰

Rijin POV:

"Where have you been? I was looking for you all over the house" Sicheng cross his arms, his eyes were piercing all over my soul. "Sir, I'm sorry, something came up" I bows. "What happened?" He frowns. "It was a false alarm, nothing big" I sighs. "False alarm? To what?" He continued to ask and for some reason, I kept answering. "My Mom, she has leukemia and she's dying" I look away holding in my tears.

"Win, let her go this once. It's understandable" Yuta butt in. "Fine, go back to your room. Work tomorrow" My Boss said. "Thank you" I bows. I bow to Yuta as well walking pass the tall guy who greets me earlier.

I take a bath, changing into a white shirt and gray pants afterwards. I comb my hair letting it down before exiting my room. I get to the kitchen preparing the nearest wine I could reach. I grab a glass and tray carrying it to the gaming room with me. "Sir?"

"You're still awake?" He ask not facing me, his eyes were fix on the game. I close the door behind me approaching him. "You should drink at least" I puckered my lips. "Excuses. Who kept themselves hydrated with wine?" He turn to me. "Yeah, you got me, the drink is an excuse." I look down. "What exactly are you here for?" He ask pouring himself a cup of wine. "I just wanted to thank you, you're not like what I heard"

"Have a seat" I nods sitting on the other gaming chair beside him. "What do you mean I'm not like what you heard?" He asks. "Well, the rumors said that you're a perfectionist and have a standard that's hard to achieve." I honestly answered. "Then what pull you to apply for me?" He frowns. "I need money" I smiles chuckling.

"Money? For what?" He asks. "My Mom and living" I answers. "How's your Mom now?" He ask again. "She wanted to give up but I told her not to." I look down. After my statement, the room was filled with silence. Loud silence.

"You know, you kind of remind me of someone I used to know" I smiles at the thought of that annoying guy. "Who?" He raise a brow. "An enemy from highschool." I chuckles. "Am I an enemy?" He questions. "No, you both are annoying" I accidentally let out. "No, that's not what I mean"

"I am annoying?" He points at himself. "No, I'm sorry. I meant was you both look handsome" I compliments. "So to you, your enemy is handsome? You're weird" He sighs. "Yeah, maybe I am. It's weird finding your enemy handsome after all, I can't deny it cause he's really handsome" I sighs. "What's his name?" He asks. "I don't know. All I remember was his last name which is Kim"

"There are a lot of Kim all over the world" He sighs. "What are you playing?" I ask changing the subject. "It's called Mobile Legends. Girls don't usually find it fun so don't even try" He sighs. "Can I try? I'm quite good at games" I smiles. "Sure, show me" He push himself away from the monitor.

"Oh! Our team won" I turn to him. "Because my teammates are carrying you" He denies. "No, three of them died" I face him. "Oh, I'm good at it" I chuckles. "Whatever. Leave already" He push my chair away. "Can I watch?" I asks. "Be quiet, for goodness sake"

The next day, I prepare breakfast for Sicheng and just as I'm about to finish, he gets down wearing a white plain shirt and a black shorts. Looks like he's not going to the company today. "Is today your dayoff?" I ask putting a plate on the table. "Everyday is my dayoff" He sat on the chair. "Hand me a pair of utensils" I nods getting him one.

"What do you mean everyday is dayoff?" I ask away. "I don't go to work these days" He took a bite of the food I cook. "Why? May I ask?" I added. "You can't ask" He continue to eat. "Right" I shut my mouth going back to the kitchen.

The moment he finish eating, I gather all the plates carrying it to the sink. "Mister, now that I'm all alone cleaning the house, can you increase my salary?" I look up. "No" He answer not sparing me a glance again. His eyes fix on his laptop. When did he get that? "Why not? I clean your gaming room, your bedroom, cook for you. I'm all around maid now" I tried again. "I said no"

"Then, can you let me borrow a money?" I walk towards him wiping my wet hands. "I don't have money as well" He finally look at me. "Please" I shook his arm. "Hey, are we close?" His brows almost connects. "I really need money right now, my Mom's surgery is schedule for tomorrow" I pleads. "How much?"

"About couple of hundreds?" I rather asks. "Hundreds? Thousands? Like 100,000 like that?" He raise a brow. "I...I guess?" I smiles. "Earn it" He look back on his laptop. "It's wrong for me to believe you" I mumble turning around to continue my work. "What did you say?" He questions. "Nothing"

"Mister?" I knock on the gaming room's food. "Come in" Woah. I guess he could hear me. I walk in shutting the door behind me. "Mister, I have to go for a few hours, can I?" I asks. "Where to?" He face me. "To the hospital. I'll be back to cook you dinner" I smiles. "Fine. Go" I bow to him exiting the room. He's not as bad as what I heard about him.