𝘚𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Rijin POV:

"Welcome, what can I get you?" I welcome the third customer this morning. "I'll have one Americano to go" The man handed me his card which I accepts. I prepare his coffee and after that, I handed it to him.

"You look cheerful than yesterday" Jungwoo comes out of the kitchen holding a few bag of coffee powder. "I talk to Jaehyun" I inform him. "I guess it end well?" He cross his arms. "I guess it somehow end well, I told him that we should not see each other anymore" I slightly smiles. "Do you really have to end everything with him? After all, he's still a friend" He mutters. "I don't know. It just somehow comes out of my mouth. And is it weird that I feel better after letting out everything?"

"If that will make everything better then I guess it can't be avoid." Jungwoo approves. "Are you coming to the wedding? It's tomorrow, right?" I ask away. "Yes, I'm one of the best man. I'm worried that Winwin won't go" He sighs. "He said he will go, don't worry" I softly spokes. "I just wish so"

The next day, I sat alone inside the Cafe. Jungwoo is at the wedding so I'm all alone right now. I badly want to ask if Winwin comes, if he doesn't, everything will be ruined. And it's because of me. "Welcom—" I stops. That familiar tall guy. I watch him close the door behind him approaching the counter I'm at.

"Woah. Kang Rijin" Yootae grins at me. God. He never change. "I thought Kim was lying when he said you're working at a Cafe instead of a photographer. It's true" Yootae let out his annoying smile. "What do you want?" I secretly grip on the cutter under the counter. "Coffee, what else?" The man spats. "Don't lie. What exactly is the reason you're here?"

"You got me. I came back to Seoul just to see you, you should be grateful. Come, let's talk" He states. "No. Leave while I'm being nice" I sighs. "Should I be scared? From what I remember, you're like a dog to me when we were highschool. Following me around" I sigh taking out the cutter aiming it to him. "Leave"

"Calm down. Fine, I'm leaving. I'll see you soon" Yootae give me one last smile exiting the Cafe. Once he's gone, I finally get to breath properly. I immediately drop the cutter flopping down on the chair.

"Rijin!" i stood up as Sicheng run in the Cafe, sweaty like he run all the way here to his house. "Are you alright?" He grip on my arm. How does he know? I slowly look up on the corner of the ceiling, CCTV. "Jungwoo contact me, he said you were pointing some kind of knife on this guy, what happened?" Does Jungwoo have an access through the camera to his phone? "Answer me! Are you hurt?!" Sicheng yells. "No I'm not hurt"

"Why can't you answer faster?! You just took 10 years off of my life time" He sighs leaning on the counter. "Hey, why aren't you in the wedding?" I snap out of my thoughts. "Why would I go there?!" He raise his voice. "You should go there while it's not late, you're Jaehyun's friend after all" I sighs. "I won't go there"

Author POV:

Both Sicheng and Rijin stood by the rooftop watching the ceremony from afar. "I guess we can have this view without anyone noticing" Sicheng sighs looking down, watching the ceremony as Huan and Jaehyun said their bows.

"Jaehyun look happy" Rijin said, jealous that Jaehyun has found his happiness and she can't yet. "I knew it's a bad idea to go here" Sicheng sighs looking away. "Huan is pretty" The man on the other side just let out another deep sigh. He can't stand this. He never wish to see this. "Let's go"

"Why? We just got here" The woman whines. "Do you really wish to watch everything? Are you stupid? Let's go"

Sicheng stood by the corner watching every person that has come in the reception. It's the after party of the wedding, he never plan to go but he did. This time, without Rijin. "You came" Yuta  approach him. "Where's Jaehyun?" He ask the man. "Stop it, don't do it. Today is his precious day so don't" Yuta sighs stopping his friend. "I just want to talk to him. After all, we're in-laws now" Sicheng walk pass the guy going to the second floor where Jaehyun is located.

"You made it?" Jaehyun welcome him. "Huan, can you leave us?" Sicheng ask the woman in the room. "What? Why?" The woman refuses to leave. "Then I guess you want to witness what your husband has been doing" Sicheng darkly stare at the woman. "Huan, you can leave. I'll be fine"

Sicheng lock the door behind him approaching the man again once the girl is out of the room. "You invited Rijin personally?" It was the first thing he ask. "Oh right, yeah. I thought she would want to go, despite what happened" It hasn't been long since they're alone, there was a banging at the door. Someone was forcing themselves to go in. "Win! Open this!" He recognized the voice, it's Taeil.

"I guess I have no permission to be alone with you so I'll hurry up. Listen to me, don't show up in front of Rijin anymore. No matter what happened. Rijin rejected me but I'll claim her so don't even try to fit in the picture. I've had enough of dealing with guys like you" He starts. "Winwin! Open this!" This time, the voice is from Kun. "Winwin! Come on! Open up!" It's Taeyong this time.

"I'm not trying to fit in the picture cause I was never compatible with it so let them in before the mess gets bigger" Jaehyun calmly spoke. "I'm not yet done. One more thing, go back to California and never come back again. Isn't that your plan from the first? Bringing Huan with you and never coming back again? So proceed with your plan quietly."

"I don't care if you plan to bid goodbye to Rijin or not, don't say your useless goodbyes to her. Leave quietly like you're running away from your problems. Clean and safe"

Sicheng opens the door and everyone burst in. "Oh, you're not hurt?" Mark goes straight to Jaehyun. "I said we're just gonna talk" Sicheng sighs crossing his arm. "Winwin! This is too much! What the hell are you thinking?!" Taeil shouts. "Why always ask me what I'm thinking? Ask him, well technically all in his mind was the sake of everyone because he's a gentleman, right?"

"A gentleman that does not know what's happening around him"