𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Rijin POV:

"What do you mean?" i look away. "You're shaking." Sicheng point at me. "Don't wast your time, say what you want to say" I change the subject. "Did the news reach you?" Sicheng questions. "Yes, that's why I'm here" I honestly answer. Yuta was right. This Sicheng is terrifying. I slowly took out my phone putting it on silent before secretly calling Yuta. I then left it on the chair beside mine.

"Those guys, they're overreacting. I'm not the type to hurt someone like you, you know?" The man in front of me slightly laughs. "What did you tell Jaehyun?" I mutter. "Everything. What else? I let out all my anger, it was his fault after all" Sicheng grins. "What do you mean by everything?" I ask. I can't understand a thing. I don't know what he's trying to deliver to me and it seems like he has no plan to even say anything directly.

"How all these mess began. To be frankly honest, none of these is my fault. It's the mess between you two but here I am, liking you. But I didn't know that you're so stupid" Sicheng slam his hand on the table making me flinch. "Sicheng, calm down. Please" I begs.

"Now you're scared? Answer me, fight back, like what you always do. You never actually respected me even when you're still my worker. If that's how it's going to work, if you're gonna hate me like I'm the worst person you could ever ask for. Maybe I should do a better work" I can feel it. Sicheng is mad, his chest were moving up and down as he stare at with those dagger eyes. "You said we're just gonna talk" I bit my lips holding in my tear.

"We are talking. I thought I should do a better job because someone is listening" That's when I knew I fuck up. Sicheng knows it from the beginning. I stay seated, unable to make a move in fear. He walk near me getting my phone. "Yuta, did you enjoy the show?" Sicheng hold the phone to his ear, he press a few keys later on. "Winwin, don't do anything stupid"

"I won't so bye" Sicheng end the call before turning to me. "How's doing it with Yuta?" He asks me. "What?" I replied. "Sex. You probably did it in this small space, how cheap" He look around in disgust. "We did not do anything" I shakes my head. "Sicheng, let's calm down, alright?" I stand up.

"I am completely calm right now" Sicheng answers throwing me in his shoulder. "We should leave before he comes" He walk out the room. "Let go!" I fights. "Let me down!" i shouts. "Winwin, don't do this" The old man block our path. "What can an old man like you do?" Sicheng sighs walking pass the old man.

"Let go!" I kick him in his chest. "Hey! I'm getting mad" Sicheng look at me darkly. "Now, sleep alright?" Sicheng smiles at me. "No! Yuta!" I screams. "Hey Winwin" Yuta arrives throwing a pinch on Sicheng's cheek. "Quick! Let's go!" Yuta drag me away from Sicheng's car.

"Yuta, hand her over before I do something stupid" Yuta slightly pull me behind him. "You already did. Win, think about all the consequences" Yuta sighs. "I already did. And I accepted it, so hand her over" Sicheng replied. "Now!" Confusion. I'm confuse as Yuta yell that word, within a second, Sicheng was grab a hold by Lucas, Johnny and Xiaojun. "Let go!" Sicheng squirm under the grasp of the three.

"Winwin, stop" Kun sighs. "Let go! I just want to talk to her" Sicheng snaps. "No, give it a break and talk when you calm down. Alright?" Kun begs. "I said let go!" Sicheng shouts pushing Lucas and Xiaojun off of him. All the happenings were so fast, there he is again, driving away.

"I can't believe this" Mark sighs. "It's all because of her!" Renjun point at me. "If she didn't get involve to any of us then none of this mess is here" He adds. "I'm sorry" I look down. "Hey, Renjun, it's not her fault" Yuta butt in. "Go on. Back her up! Everything is already a mess! Jaehyun, Winwin and us! All because of one goddamn woman" Renjun continues. "Renjun, it's not Rijin's fault that Winwin like her" Chenle comments.

"Why can't she just consider Winwin?! If she does that from the start, we're not here!" Haechan speaks as well. "Hey!! Kids! That's not how it works! Would you rather go to someone you don't like than find what you truly desire?" Taeyong scolds.

Narrator POV:

"I'M SORRY I'm causing you all a trouble" The girl bows walking away from the group. She feels bad. Renjun and Haechan were right, she's the cause of all of this. "Hey! Where are you going?!" Yuta yells at the girl. "I'll be fine!" She shouts back continuing to walk.

"Are you happy?" Doyoung turns to the two younger. "How is it our fault? I was stating a fact" Renjun replied. "A fact that does not make sense! You're accusation were as useless as you are right now. Instead of helping to settle all of this shit, you increase the burden" Doyoung walk towards his car.

"Let's go" Mark encourages the two. "I really can't say anything right now so let's just go" Jisung smiles dragging the two with Mark. "Where are you going?" Mark ask Yuta. "I'll follow Rijin. I'm worried, go home first" Yuta get in his car. "He really cares for Rijin" Jeno smiles watching Yuta's car drive away.

"Let's go rest now"