𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰

Rijin POV:

"You're going back to work?" I ask sipping my drink. "Yes, it's been 7 months since I work. I thought I should work starting tomorrow" Sicheng nods his head. "I'm surprise it does not fall to bankrupt" I slightly smile at him. "Of course I left someone to take care of it, what do you think am I?" He exclaims. "Really? Then why did Taeyong was taking care of it when you were gone?" I frowns. "I don't know. That guy probably can't have it anymore"

The next day, as usual, I'm at the Cafe while everyone else does their business. Like what I usually do, I wipe all the table while there's no customer yet.

Today's the day Sicheng went back to work. It feels weird seeing him busy, starting today he might text me saying he's busy or he's at a meeting. When we first met and while I'm working for him, all he does was lie around. But now, he's at work, he will wear formal clothes and he'll be busy. It feels like he's a whole new person.

"Lady? Hello!" I snap out of my thoughts as Jungwoo calls me. "Sorry, why?" I approach the counter. "Go to Win's company" He suddenly said. "Why??" I says. "He even call me to order a breakfast menu with you along it. So deliver it to him and go back" Confuse but I still accept the paper bag he handed me. I put on my jacket before exiting the Cafe.

"Hi, I'm here to deliver something to Mr. Dong" I said to the lady at the front desk. "Do you have a reservation or slip to meet Mr. Dong?" She smiles at me. "No, it's a delivery" I mumbles but enough for her to hear. I don't even know what I'm doing. What slip? "I'm sorry but I can't let you in due to our tight security. If you could call Mr. Dong right now, it would be lovely" I nods burying my hand on my pocket. "I did not bring my phone"

"I'm sorry" She said. "No, it's okay. Can you just give this to hi—" I was interrupted by another voice. "You're here" I look at the way where the voice is from, it's Sicheng. In his formal suit and his hair were neatly brush back. "Why didn't you let her in?" He turn to the lady. "She has no slip sir" The lady point at me.

"I see, let's go" Sicheng grab my hand pulling me with him. I move my foot along with him as we walk to somewhere I don't know. "I didn't know your company is this big" I comments. "Of course it's big, do you know what else is big?" He ask. Am I thinking too dirty or his question just smells like a rotten feet? "My office"

"Woah! You see this everyday?" I ask going to the glass window. Beside his company was another tall building. "I think you're forgetting that I just went back to work today" He sighs. "Right" I face him. "Are you busy?" I ask the question that's been bugging me the whole day. "Yes, I'm busy"

I'm right. Sicheng would frequently say that word, that he's busy and I have to get used to it. Why am i so down? I should just understand that he has work too, like I do. "Are you sad?" He ask approaching me. "No, no, it just feels weird" I smiles looking up on him. "Why? Why does it feel weird?" He reply. "Cause when we first met, you're never busy and all you does was lie around like a spoiled kid"

"Were you in a meeting?" I ask changing the topic. "Yeah, I talk to the directors, why are you asking?" He replied. "You must be busy, I'll go now" I said. "Oh, alright. I have a meeting in 10 minutes so I'll eat this quick" He sa if pertaining to the food. "Right, eat it while it's hot." I began to walk to the door. He open the door for the both of us whilst we exit at the same time.

"I'll go now" I wave at him. "Wait" I raise a brow when he suddenly pull me in a hug. I slowly lift my hand hugging him back. "Thank you" He broke the hug. "It's alright. I'll go now, good luck to your meeting" I smiles walking pass. I turn around waving at him, he smiles waving back.

I lift my legs on the bed fidgeting my fingers. Is he that busy? He's not even texting me. Sigh. What am I doing? I should just stop and don't think about it. There's nothing between us! Why should he contact me frequently?

"Hey! I said dinner is ready!" Hojin slam his hand on the door of my room. "I'm not hungry! Leave" I shouts back. "You should've said so and what are you doing? So engrossed to your phone" He questioned. "Nothing. Leave" I look away. "Did he ghost you? Deserve" He turn around leaving the room. I sigh relaxing myself or else I'll lose control and kill that guy.

"Where are you going?" Hojin run his eyes all over my outfit. "Work, where else?" I ask. "A black stockings, white cami dress and a long sleeve, yeah work" He nods his head. "Can't I dress up?!" I shouts. "I never said that. You should date him already, you'll grow old" He change the topic within a second. "I don't care if I grow old myself"

"I care"

𝖤𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 (𝖣𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝖲𝗂𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗇𝗀) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें