𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

Rijin POV:

I got off the car only to catch a bag that Sicheng thrown. "Let's go" I decided not to question him whilst he hold my hand, he unlock his house going in with me. I look around the house, it's been a long time since I last came here. It feels different. "Let me go take a bath. I feel dirty" I nods as reply. He turn around going upstairs to his room.

I put the bag down on the couch slowly sitting myself down. Why do I feel uncomfortable? I feel like I'm here as a different person than when I used to live here. Not even long since I sat, I stand up again.

I walk to the kitchen opening the fridge. Sicheng must be hungry. I grab all three apples placing it down on the counter. I began to open all the cabinets trying to look for the juicer until I found it. "Where is the slot for this?" I mumbles looking around for an extension to make the juicer work.

"What are you doing?" I almost jump in surprise when Sicheng appears behind me. "Why are you doing that here? There's a slot in the kitchen" He follows up. "I can't find it" I slightly smiles. "Here, give me" He grab the juicer carrying it back to the kitchen. I sprint after him watching him slide the head of the thing on the juicer.

"Are you that hungry?" He face me. "It's for you" I frowns. "But I order already" He show me his phone, it's a food delivery currently processing. "Why didn't you tell me?" I question. "I did it while pooping, do you want me to call you in next time?" I immediately shakes my head as no. "It's a waste so just drink it" I hand the cup to him. "Alright"

I pick on my food while Sicheng eat non stop. He must be so hungry. "Don't you like it?" He ask. "No, no" I put a piece on my mouth. "Is there something you want to tell me?" He straighten up. "Yes, how did you know?" I reply. "I can read you so bad" He said. "What is it?" He follows up. "I'm thinking of quitting the Cafe and go find a full time job. I want to live by myself but if I do that while working only in a Cafe, it would be hard"

"Then do it, are you asking for my permission?" He replied. "No, I just want to tell you and even if you disagree I'll still do it" I rolls my eyes. "Then what's the point of telling me?" He stops chewing. "Just" I shrug. "Just? I'm your boyfriend, my opinion here is valid!" He raise his voice. "Boyfriend? Since when?" I questioned. "Since today. From now on, my opinion to your business is 100% valid. You must tell me everything"

"As far as I know..." I starts but he interrupted me. "Don't start me with that as far as I know, I'm a business man. I have the power here" He said. "Does that mean I don't have the power and you do?" I replied. "No, that's not what I mean, if my power is up here you're—I'm sorry, I was kidding" He stops noticing the drop of my mood. "I'm just kidding" He smiles. "Where are you planning to work? Do you want to work in your boyfriend's company?"

"No, never. I don't want to" I says. "Then where?" He asks. "I already talk to Yuta, he said there's a interview in his company this coming Friday so I thought I should try it" I says. "To Yuta? His is just across mine, just work for me!" He said. "Then give me a valid reason why I should work for you again. Cause knowing you, I believe I would end up here again as a maid" I rolls my eyes. "You got me, I was planning that."

"I promise I'll give you a proper position of work. You could be a janitor with a salary of an administrative officer, I assure you" He smiles. "Do you think it's my dream to become a janitor?! I don't want that!" I shouts. "Fine, calm down. I was kidding, do you think I would let you do that work? Let's make a deal" He said. "What deal?" He put down his utensils leaning on the chair.

"I'll buy you one of my house in exchange of dating me" He says. "Seriously, what a pointless thing to say" I sighs. "Come on! At least think about it, think about all the benefits, you have the house, the handsome boyfriend here and we can finally do it without anyone interrupting us" He grins. "I knew it! You have your intention. You cheeky bastard"

"Why? We're gonna date and we'll eventually do it and we're old enough! What's wrong with that? If you're embarrassed talking about sex I'm not." He shouts. "You're right! I'm embarrassed to talk about it cause who would want to talk about it?" I shouts back. "Rijin, let's calm down. Listen to me, this isn't how it's supposed to be. I've been waiting to kiss you but even after all these months, not even a peck" He shakes his head like he's disappointed. "Is it my fault that we don't kiss? It seems like you're trying to imply that"

"No, I'm kidding. I won't do anything to you without your permission, I'm a good boy"