𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

Rijin POV:

"Do you know what day is it tomorrow?" I rolls my eyes looking out the window. In the end, I got force into coming to the so-called vacation. That damn woman was just sitting a few seats away from me but still annoys me. "No" I answer crossing my arms. "Come on, think deep. Today is October 27 and tomorrow?" He repeats. "28"

"I can count, no need to elaborate" I face him. "I'll be mad if you don't really know what tomorrow is" He glares at me. "I said it's October 28" I furrowed my brows. "Exactly, so what day is it tomorrow?" He ask again. "It's....Tuesday" I answer. "Are you serious right now?" He questions. "Yeah, it's Tuesday tomorrow" I nods. "Let's break up"

"Are you really breaking up with me in a plane?" I ask. "Cause you won't answer me properly, what day is it tomorrow?" He repeats. "If you would tell me what the hell is happening tomorrow, that would be lovely" I smiles. This is fun. He's so mad. I hold in my laugh as he rolls his eyes leaning on the backrest. "Yeah, it's Tuesday tomorrow" I slightly smiles looking away. "Hey, it's your last chance"

"Happy Birthday" I greets. "Whatever. I don't want that" He turn his back on me. "Come on, I'm sorry. I was playing with you" I slightly pull his shoulder. He sighs facing me again. "Tell me what you want, I'll give it to you" I bribes. "Anything?" I nods as reply. "I want a baby"

"What?!" I exclaim. What the hell is wrong with him? Suddenly asking for that. "I said I want a baby. I want a girl and if a boy arrives instead, then let's make another one" He states. "Do you think having a baby is easy? A human being will grow here for 9 months and it will be a huge responsibility. You don't know what you're saying"

"I'm ready to be a Dad. I was long prepared for it. And besides, I won't run away from my responsibility. I've been preparing for it my whole life" He replied. "Well I'm not and I'm only 23." I respond. "I mean, your boyfriend here is financially stable" He states. "Not now, give me time" I said. "Fine. But just so you know, I'm inpatient" He says. "The decision is on me and it's my body. Look, I'm not trying to say that I don't want a baby, it's just its a huge responsibility"

"I know that, I thought about this all night" He frowns. "Whatever. I don't want to have a baby now. I promise myself I won't give birth unless I'm 25" I states. "Then what will you do if we accidentally made a human inside you?" He gets serious. "Then I'll take it, what else?" I shrug. "But you said you're not ready, after all, we did not use protection that night"

The rest of the ride went smoothly, it took about 7 hours when we reach our destination. People began to get out ot the plane so we did the same. "Move" I shove Jiyan out of my way. "Sorry, Jiyan" I heard Sicheng calls running after me.

"Uhm....what is this?" Jungwoo broke the silence. I sighs leaning on my luggage. The hot weather did not help as sweat began to form on my forehead. "Come on in, gentlemen and ladies" The old woman said. My eyes went to the island behind the house we're gonna stay at. Hot. I feel hot already.

"Let's go in" Taeyong said getting in the house followed by Johnny and Mark. The others did the same so I drag my suitcase with me following them in. "It's hot" Xiaojun mumbles. "Let's go to the water" Lucas calls follow by Xiaojun himself, Shotaro and Hendery. I sighs going to the couch. I sat down tying my hair up.

"Are you going to the water?" Sicheng asks. "The rest are changing to go" He adds. "I'm too tired. I'll sleep in" I replied. "Alright, I'll go join them" I nods whist he run to change.

Narrator POV:

"WHERE'S Rijin?" Taeyong ask Sicheng. "She said she'll sleep in first" He answered. "Did you two fight?" Jaehyun ask crossing his arm. "I told her I want a baby" He replied. "What?" Taeyong exclaims. "I know this is a personal question but, have you two done it?"

"Me and Huan has done it but there's still no sign of human growing inside her" Jaehyun states. "Yes, once. We did not actually use a protection so I kept thinking that she's pregnant" He sighs. "How long? Since you last did it" Jaehyun question. Doctor instincts. That's what Sicheng is thinking right now. "About 3 to 4 days?" He shrug. "Sign of pregnancy usually shows in less than 14 days but it's not impossible to have a symptom within a day as well"

"How did you even think about having a baby with her when it's only been 2 months since you two dates" Taeyong mutters as the wind blew. "We've been dating since we're 16,that's enough of time. I'm even ready to become a young dad for her" He states. "What are you talking about? He's crazy" Taeyong laughs. "Wait, you're serious?" Taeyong adds noticing the two weren't laughing along with him. "I am"

"Oh, sorry, I thought you're kidding" Taeyong replied. "Now that I think about it, Rijin doesn't seem like the person to not like a child" Jaehyun said moving on. "What are you men talking about?" Sicheng slightly shift next to Jaehyun as Jiyan stands beside him. "Relax. My boyfriend is literally there" Jiyan rolls her eye. "I really don't want to anger Rijin right now, yeah"

"So you're really dating Hojin" Jaehyun states. "I am" Jiyan replied. "How much is the gap here? You're like what? 28?" Jaehyun replied. "Do you want to die? I'm 26" The woman replied. "Sorry but isn't Hojin 22 only? How did you two meet?" Jaehyun continue to ask.

"We fuck, what else?"