𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘰𝘯𝘦

Narrator POV:

SICHENG sighs loudly opening the door. Who could be in his house at this time? It's 11:30 in the evening and he just went down to have a tea before going to bed. "Who is— what are you doing?" He stops himself from snapping when he sees the woman. "Are you drunk?" He ask smelling the alcohol from the girl. "No, I'm not drunk. Let me in" Rijin answers walking in his house. He frowns locking the door again.

He reach the living room following the girl. "Hey, answer me. Did you drink?" He ask crouching down to the girl's level since she's sitting on the couch. "Drink? Yeah, I drink" The girl answer barely opening her eyes. "Alone?" He raise a brow. "Alone?....no" That only deepens his frown. This woman drink with someone? "With who? Hojin?" He ask expecting a yes from the girl. "No....he's really handsome"

"He? Hey, open up. Answer me, who was the guy you drank with?" His voice deepening as he speaks. "I don't know! He said he's lonely" The girl shouts. "Did you just shout at me? Kang Rijin, get back to your senses. Who's the guy you drank with? Did you two do something?" He can't help but imagine anything that a woman and a man can do together. His tired body feels like it's long gone after hearing the woman's gibberish.

"It's no use talking to you like this. Come on" He scoop the girl in his arm. He made sure to have a good hold on the girl before walking up to his room. Kicking the door open, he walk in his room. He slightly push the blanket away using his foot before putting the girl down. "I'm tired" He mumbles kneeling on the floor. He pull the girl's shoes throwing it in the corner of the room.

"Sicheng...." The girl mumble in her sleep. "I'm here" He replied. He did not receive another respond so he stand up going to his closet. He pull one white shirt and his smallest shoes. He also grab a white towel going straight to the bathroom. He soak the towel in water returning to the bedroom.

"Rijin, face me" He calls placing the new pair of clothes on the chair beside his bed. He did not receive a reply from the girl so he use his strength to make the girl face him. "You smell" He mumbles wiping the girl's arms and face. "Sicheng" The girl open her eyes. "Now that you've sober up, sit up and change" He sighs. "When will you kiss me?" That made him stop. He's wrong. The girl hasn't sober up yet and she's completely drunk.

"What do you mean?" He knows it's useless talking to the drunk girl in front of him but he still replied. "I want to kiss you" The girl sit up leaning close to him. "Hey, you're drunk. Don't do this" He slightly push the girl. "Do you not like me anymore? It's because of that wo—" He cut off the girl hurrying to kiss the girl. Rijin gave in to his touch, he lift his hand pressing it on the girl's back pulling her closer to him.

He move his mouth along the girl until the woman's back drop on the bed. He hover over the girl not breaking the kiss. The simple kiss gets intense as he felt the girl's hand on the hem of his shirt. "Do I have the permission?" He ask. "Nod and I'll continue" He adds. The girl slowly nods which answers his questions.

He pull his shirt up throwing it on the floor. His lips found the girl's again. While his lips keeps the girl accompany, his hands were unbuttoning the girl's top. Once it reveals the girl's upper body, his lips found her neck. He throw small kisses until he reach the collarbone. Without stopping, he continues until he's on top of her world.

The girl has her arm wrap around him as he slowly moves. The cool atmosphere did not help, the session was too hot that Sicheng did not notice that his room was cold. "You're beautiful" He mumbles placing a peck on the girl's eye, going down to her cheeks and jaw.

His eyes close as he felt the girl give him small kisses on his cheek, neck, collarbone and his chest. "Sicheng..." The girl calls. "Hm?" He pants. "I love you" He hug the girl tight. "Me too, I love you too"

Rijin POV:

MY EYES shot open. The scene last night immediately flash through my aching head. I hug the white comforter closer to me noticing that I'm naked below. I look around the room, the space beside me is empty.

I sit up still holding the blanket close to me, I push my hair back looking for my clothes. "You're awake?" Sicheng walk in holding a tray. He's in his white shirt and black shorts. "Where's my clothes?" I ask right away. "I throw them in the washing machine. There's a clothe there" He point at the chair. "Oh. Can you uh...leave first? I'll just dress up"

"I saw everything already" He states. "Can you walk to the bathroom? You should wash up" He adds. "I can so please leave first" I hold tightly on the blanket. "Alright. Call me" He turn around leaving. I immediately stand up running to the bathroom.

"Hey" Sicheng calls. "Why?" I look up. I'm nervous. What if he starts talking about the thing I did last night? I'm too embarrassed to even think about it. "Why did you drink last night?" To my surprise, he ask for a different thing. "I just suddenly thought of it and I have no work anyways" I answers having another bite of the breakfast. "Is that so?" I nods as reply. "Did you enjoy it? Drinking" He adds. "Yeah, it's been a while since I last drank"

"Then, who is the fucking guy you drank with?"