𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘪𝘹

Narrator POV:

SICHENG walk in the isolated room only to find it empty. He sigh burying his hand deep in his pocket. "Where is he?" He ask Yuta. "He was long gone. He jack all the CCTV, we don't have a trace of him" Yuta sighs. "I think you should keep Rijin around you for now, until I found him" Yuta adds. "Alright. We must do everything, he can't meet Rijin" He face the guy. "I know"

"You're already a pain in the ass, having the two of you roaming around is too hard" Yuta jokes. "After all, he would definitely force him himself to....her" Yuta adds. "Shut up. It was going well with Rijin so let's not go there" Sicheng sighs. "But what will you do if he found Rijin?" Yuta asks. "I have to do things I did not expect I would do. What else? And do you think Rijin would go to that guy when he look likes that?" He snaps. "I know she won't but she'll get hurt. That guy is scary, even me, I'm scared of him"

"We can't be sure that Rijin won't approach him. You know Rijin, she's not judgemental" Yuta states. "Rijin will run to me once she sees that filthy rat's face. I'm going" He exits the room leaving Yuta stress.

Rijin POV:

I push my hair back walking in the building of my new work. I immediately go to the locker area to change. Once done, I exit the room. "Hey" Yuta approach me. "Yes?" I look up on him. "Uhm Rijin, if you somehow encounter some weird guy wearing a black mask over his face, run" He hesitates. "Why?" She asks. "Just." He shrug. "And when I said mask, it covers all his features except the eyes, mouth and nose so run."

"And why would it go to me tho?" I replied in confusion. "Cause it knows me. He might go here and do stuffs so just run or even before he reach you but you spotted him, run" Confuse but I still nod. "Great. Let's work" He smiles turning around to leave.

It was 9pm when I got off work.. I change into my usual clothes exiting the quiet building. I put my hair down whilst walking when I spotted Sicheng outside. Leaning on his car. I slowly approach him earning his attention. "You got off late" He look at his watch before to me. "I got off at 9" I replied. "Is that so? Hop in" He open the door.

He starts the engine driving along the dark road. I silently sit beside him when I spotted a lot paper bags in the back seat. "Did you go shopping?" I ask. "Yes, for you" He answered. "Me? Why?" I ask again. "Rijin, this might be too forward but live with me" He says. "Live with you? Why?" I replied. "I mean, it's no problem but why? You're acting weird like Yuta" I sighs. "What did Yuta told you?"

"He said that I saw some weird guy wearing a black mask I should—" I stops spotting a tall skinny guy wearing a mask on. "Isn't that what Yuta's talking about?" I point out. "What?" Sicheng stops the car in the middle of the road looking at where I'm pointing. "He's looking at me" I said. "Rijin" He calls. "Why?" I face him. "Crouch down" He whispers. "What?"

"Crouch down. It will be fine" He reassures. "Okay" I nods crouching down in the car. He starts the car again going to the side of the road where the mask man is. "Stay here" He whispers removing his seat belt. I nods while he exit the car. He lock all the door from the other side before closing the door where he exits. Not even long, he open it again. "Rijin, call Yuta. Tell him to come"

"Yuta" I calls. "Why?" Yuta answers from the other line. "Sicheng said you should come here. Like right now. Sicheng is talking to that mask guy you're talking about" I said fast. "What? Alright, calm down. And stay where you are. Don't come out or even look at him"

"Where have you been?" I almost look up when I hears Sicheng talk to that guy. "You won't introduce me to your girlfriend?" I cover my mouth as the other guy respond to Sicheng. "No need. You should go back to where you're suppose to be" Sicheng replied. "Not until I see her" The other guy respond. "You don't even remember her! Where in the world will you find her?" Sicheng whines. "I'll know when I see her, just help me, brother"

That surprise me. Brother? Are they brothers? Like siblings? Sicheng never mention him to me. Just as I'm in my deep thoughts, another car pull up in front of the car I'm in. Yuta made eye contact with me going straight to the two guys. "It's not safe for you roaming around. So go back" Sicheng replied. "I'll bring him back. Come on" It seems like the matter was done in a calm way. The guy in mask follow Yuta in his car.

"Who is he?" I ask Sicheng once he's back in the car. "Someone" Sicheng buckle his belt. "He calls you brother. He must be a family member" I comment. "He's far from that. He's crazy" He sighs starting the engine. "He looks nice tho, where is Yuta taking him?" I ask again. "Somewhere he will heal. He's still sick"

"Sick? He look well tho" I replied. "Stop goddamn talking about him to me. I don't want to even hear a word from you if the subject is that filthy rat!" He snaps. "I was just asking! Why are you so offensive?!" i shouts back. "Cause I don't want to talk about that guy who shares the same feature as me! It's so ugly when I see him. All that burn and ruined feature! It feels like I'm looking at myself!"

"Same feature as you?"