𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

Rijin POV:

"Are you alright?" I ask rubbing Huan's back. Just now, we were cooking for the boys when she gaged. "Is the meat supposed to smell like that?" She look at the meat in disgust. "What?" I let out. "Sorry, excuse me" She immediately run out of the kitchen. I untie the apron around me exiting the kitchen as well.

"Rijin, where's Huan?" Jaehyun grabs my arm to stop me. "I was just going to follow her. She looks sick" I answered. "What? Sick? She's alright when we arrives" He frowns. "I know, we were cooking for dinner and suddenly she said the meat looks disgusting and she suddenly look like she'll vomit anytime" explain. "Where is she?" He suddenly get serious. "I think she's in the bathroom"

"Huan, open the door" Jaehyun slightly hit the lock door. "Wait a minute" Huan replied from inside. "No, open it now. I need to see your condition. If my theory is right, I have to prove it. Open up" Jaehyun states. "What theory?" I ask out of curiosity. "That she's pregnant" He answered. "Oh" Just as Jaehyun was about to talk, the door open revealing Huan.

"When was the last time you had your period?" Jaehyun ask once we're back at the living room. "I'm not pregnant" Huan replied. "Hey, I'm warning you. Answer me properly" I bit my lips looking away. Jaehyun look so press and mad. "I'm sorry but can any of you buy a PT right now?" He face us. "PT?" Johnny and Mark look at each other, confuse. "I'm sorry, I mean, pregnancy test. Like right now"

"But it's.....10:47pm" Jungwoo look at his watch. "Grandma, where is the nearest store?" Jaehyun turn to the old lady. "About 5 minutes away" The Grandma answer. "I'll go" I raise my hand. "Hey, stop right there" Sicheng step up. "What? It's just 5 minutes away" I replied. "I'll go with Rijin. Hand me the keys of the car we rented" Sicheng sighs. "Thank you man"

"Why do you have to volunteer?" Sicheng shakes his head starting the engine. "Then who else? Everyone was tired of swimming all day" I look out the window. "I know but testing Huan's pregnancy can wait when the sun comes up" He replied driving out of the area. "But Jaehyun can't" I look at him. "What?" He replied. "Jaehyun was press and mad earlier because he can't wait anymore. He's so excited just by thinking that Huan is probably pregnant"

"He will be a great dad" I lean on the backrest. "Me too, I'll be a great Dad so let's have a baby now" He suddenly change the subject. "What did you say?" I acted like I didn't hear him. "I'll be too jealous knowing that Jaehyun will be a Dad and me, not even a permission to have baby with you" He glares at the road. "You know, getting jealous over something someone have and you don't is not healthy"

"We can have what they want, you just don't want to" He shrug. "I did not say I don't want to, you asshole. I just said that it's too early to have one so let's calm down and think through this, alright?" I calmly said. "I already think through it, all I need was to wait for you" He said. "I said we"

"Are you pregnant?" The Grandpa in the store ask packing the pregnancy test. "No, it's my friend" I smiles. "Thank you" I grab the plastic exiting the store. I approach Sicheng who has his back on me. To my surprise, smoke starts coming out of him. Is he smoking? Oh, he is.

"You should buy two" He said giving the plastic on my hand a look. "Why?" I ask out. "One for Huan and one for...." I interrupted him. "No" I shakes my head. "Do you really hate me that much?" He questions sucking his cigarette. "I don't hate you" I reply. "You do" He turn to me. "I just said we can't have baby yet" I raise a brow. "It's the same thing!"

He throw his cigar on the trash can walking to the car. I shakes my head following him. "No, walk home" He slightly shove me. "Hey..." I calls. "You don't love me anymore so don't go in" He lean on the door blocking my path. "What are you talking about?" I sighs. "Whatever" He cross his arm, sulking. "I love you" I place a peck on his lips pushing him out of the way.

"Shall we get married first?" He smiles starting the engine. "What's with you? You were mad" I frown. "No, I'm really in a good mood right now" He smiles driving away. "Where do you want to get married?" He adds. "I said stop it"

Once we reach back to the place we're staying at, I immediately run inside. "Here" I give the bag to Jaehyun. "Do it" Jaehyun unbox the package. "I said I'm not pregnant" Huan glares. "If you're not, why are you so scared of me finding out?" Jaehyun sighs. "I'm scared of giving birth" Huan look down. "Huan, if you're pregnant, I promise, I'll be the one to help you. No one else" Jaehyun held Huan's hand. "Nothing will change if you would do that or not!"

"Do it, right now. Before I lose my patience" Jaehyun throw the product on the table. "Uhm Jaehyun, calm down. I'll help Huan. Let's go" I grab the product following Huan upstairs.

"It's alright, do it" I slightly smiles at Huan. "Rijin, I'm not pregnant" Huan held my hand. "Huan, when was the last time you had your period?" I ask. "I'm now 2 months late"

"Now, all we need to do is wait"

Rijin POV:

"It's a girl" Jaehyun announces. It's been 7 months since we found out Huan is pregnant. "An early birth might occur" Jaehyun adds dropping the atmosphere right away. "What do you mean?" Sicheng was the first to ask, as a brother. "Huan's body is not as healthy as I thought"

"Can we stop it? Like can we do anything to prevent premature birth?" Taeyong ask away. "No. It's been 7 months" Jaehyun shakes his head. "Huan is going to labor soon" He adds.

"What will happen to Huan?" I mumbles locking my arm around Sicheng's while we walk together in the dark surrounding. "I'm worried as well but what Jaehyun said only add fear to me" He replied. "Now that we're talking about premature birth, starting tomorrow eat 5 meals a day and greens" He states. "Shut up" I sighs.

"I'm 25 now, we can get married anytime. And it's been 9 months since we dated" He reasons. "My parents get married too and they're together for 3 years before marrying each other" I replied. "And they broke up. What's the use of long term relationship when they broke up anyways" He states a fact. "Give me 3 days to think about"

I run towards his car getting in. "Did you say 3 days?" He ask finally reaching in as well. "So in 72 hours, you'll either reject my proposal or not?" He asks. "Do you think I'll reject you?" I raise a brow. "Yes, why would you think about it if you don't have the thought of rejecting me?" He starts the engine.

"Fine, let's get married"

-end-

🎉 You've finished reading 𝖤𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 (𝖣𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝖲𝗂𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗇𝗀) 🎉