𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

Rijin POV:

"Do what?" I look at him weirdly. He's weird. What's with him? This is not the Dong Sicheng I heard of. The Dong Sicheng I was expecting was the intimidating and annoying bastard. "You know, that thing a girl and boy does" He wiggle his brows. "You're sick" I exit the room in a hurry.

"Rijin!" A yelp escape my lips as Jaehyun appears out of nowhere. "You startle me, what is it?" I held my chest. "Uhm, can you uh...print the photos for me? I'll pay you" He rub his hand together. "Sure. Do you want me to put it on a album?" I ask. "Is that alright? I want to you know...in case I need to look back" He smiles. Why is my chest hurting? I don't know. His smile was so genuine and priceless but the reason is not me.

In fact, I would never be the reason. He has his eyes fix on Huan, his future wife. "I...I'll do it. Excuse me" I turn around running down the stairs.

Author POV:

"Hey" Sicheng stops Jaehyun from following Rijin. "She just storms out, did I say something wrong?" Jaehyun replied to the other man. "How long have you known Rijin?" Sicheng questions. For some reason, he can't stop himself from spitting everything. He likes Rijin and he wants to be the reason for the girl to be happy. And he will make sure to do it.

"What?" Jaehyun replied. "Forget about it. I'll go straight to the point, I can't stand this shit anymore. You're too much" Sicheng sighs glaring at the man. "What? Did I do something wrong? Why are you so mad?" Jaehyun's words only adds fuel to his anger. The fire inside him was getting bigger.

"Hyung, Rijin likes you. Even if you're bound to marry Huan, she likes you" Sicheng broke the bubble. "What?" Just like what he expected, Jaehyun does not know anything. "So, don't make this hard and just stop approaching her. I know the house is not that big but please, avoid her at all cost. You might find it weird but Rijin tells me everything"

"She would always say that she would rather watch you be happy than be away from you. Hyung, do you always live like this? I'm not blaming you but please, be wary of your surroundings. You're so good that you can't even do anything about the people you're hurting."

"Win, I'm sorry, I'm not aware"

"I'm not yet done, listen to me. Go find yourself a new photographer, stop asking Rijin for everything you need! She's my worker! Not yours! Find a new photographer" He warns one last time before running down the stairs. He leave the living room looking around for Rijin.

"Kun! Have you seen Rijin?" He approach the group at the veranda. "She run out. It's weird cause she's not wearing a coat" Kun answered. "Thanks" He run to his car. He get inside his car driving around the village to look for that certain girl.

Rijin POV:

I PAID FOR the pictures I ask to print before carrying them out the store. I slowly put my wallet in the paper bag when a hand grasp on mine.

"Sicheng" I calls. His jaw were clench and his eyes were dark, it's glaring on me as he tightly grasp on my arm. His eyes went down on the bag I'm holding. "Give me that" He snatch the bag to me. I watch him look through the bag that contains the pictures and the camera. "Are you enjoying it?"

"Enjoying what?" I replied. He's mad and what's the reason? I don't know. He just came running and now he's venting his anger on me. "Making yourself miserable! I know you storm out crying. If you're okay to what's happening to you, I'm not" He began.

How did he know? Was it too obvious? I won't deny that I run out in a hurry because I was about to cry but, it's not like what he thinks. "I...I did not cry" I stutter. Damn it! Why did I stutter? "I've had enough. Leave my house, you're fired" He walk away mad.

Did I just lose my job? Because of tiny little thing? Why is he so mad? It doesn't make sense at all. Sicheng is never like this. What makes him go all mad over small things?

I sigh running after him. "Sicheng!" I calls. He hastily stops facing me. "Can you hand this to Jaehyun for me? It's important to him" I hand him the bag again. "Damn it!" He shouts throwing the bag on the ground. The bag made a shattering sound, the camera broke. "Stop making yourself miserable! I can't stand it. Leave my house and don't show up again" He walk away again.

"At least give him the pictures" I calls. I think my words gets to his patience that he came back lightning a lighter. He throw the lighter at the pile of pictures on the ground, setting it on fire. "Now there's no reason for you to go. Go get your things and leave"

I carry the bag down walking down the stairs. "Noona, are you really leaving?" Jisung asks. The rest of them are at the living room watching me, except Sicheng and Jaehyun. "Where's Sicheng?" I ask back. "He hasn't returned" Yuta answers. "Understandable. Anyways, it's a goodbye." I waves.

"Please tell Jaehyun, I'm sorry for the pictures"