𝘛𝘦𝘯

Rijin POV:

I look around the place while Sicheng goes to pay for his HDMI chord. I wonder how much money he paid for all this clothes. "Let's go" He walk pass me. I sprint after him.

"Where are we going?" I ask since he kept walking far away from his car. "Somewhere else" He finally get in a shop. I look up, it's a jewelry shop. I'm confuse and lost but still, I follow him.

"Are you gonna buy Huan a gift?" I ask while he brows through the jewelries on display. "What's your ring size?" He questioned. "I don't know. Have you seen me wearing a ring?" I raise a brow. He did not reply but snatch my right hand. He slip one ring before getting another one.

"Are you two getting ready to get married?" The lady asks. "Who?" I reply. "You two" She smiles. "We're not..." I starts but Sicheng already said something. "We are. How much are these?" He smiles at the lady. "It will be xxx. Do you want me to pack it?" She smiles back. "Yeah" Sicheng removes the ring on me.

"Why did you say that?" I run after him. "To get a discount. The sign at the front said so." He shrugs. "But why did you buy two?" I ask again. "One is for Huan" He get in the car. I did the same throwing the paper bag at the back seat. "Is the other one for me?" I teases. "Maybe, if you agree to marry me" He jokes back. "It's really hard to keep up with your acts" I sighs looking away.

"Why is there a lots of car?" I ask as he drive in his property. "They have arrive" He said. What does he mean by they? "You mean Yuta?" I asks. "Yeah, all of them" He park the car beside another car. "But why?" I ask. "They're Jaehyun's best man. Weird but it's all of them, including me" He get off the car. I open the door beside me exiting as well.

He throw the paper bag to me going in first. I sprint after him hugging the bag. "No! It's not yet over!" Both me and Sicheng stops in our tracks. That shout. Is it Haechan or Johnny? The two were most likely to be the noisy one. "Is it Haechan?" I ask Sicheng. "Who else?" He gets in the living room.

"What took you so long? Jungwoo is starving!" Mrs. Dong welcome Sicheng with a slap on the shoulder. Sicheng turns to Jungwoo who only gave him a playful pout. "Let him starve" Sicheng sighs. "What did you say? Go in the kitchen and cook" Mrs. Dong replied. "Auntie, who's cooking? Winwin?" Taeyong and Yuta approach the older lady. "Yeah, he can cook well" Taeyong and Yuta throw a doubtful look on Sicheng. "I'll cook"

Sicheng walk pass me nudging me. I nods putting the paper bag down on the floor. "Then, I'll go and help him cook for 20.....26 people" I slightly smiles running in the kitchen. I close the door behind me shutting the window. "Hey, do I look obvious? Taeyong was definitely giving me a look" My eyes went up to his forehead, he's sweating. Is he panicking?

"Calm down. I'll help you out so calm down" I go over the counter. I pull one kitchen tissue wiping his forehead. "You're sweating" I continue to run the tissue on his forehead. "Thanks" He grab the tissue from my hand. "Shall we start?" I took out two knives from the drawer.

The cooking that's supposed to last for an hour only took less than 3 hours. I began to pour some dish on a huge plate while Sicheng does the same to the other dish. I carry the plate outside placing it on the dining table. "It seems Winwin did well" Taeyong and Doyoung approach the table. "Hey, did Winwin really cook this?" Taeyong follow up. "He don't so now be quiet" I get back in the kitchen.

I EXIT the bathroom changing into comfortable clothes. I walk towards the door about to close it when a figure walk in. "Let me sleep here" Sicheng lied down on the bed. "What?" I face him. "Taeil and Renjun were in my room. I don't want to sleep beside them, I don't like physical contact" He pouts. "Then where am I supposed to sleep?" I exclaims. "On the couch" He turn his back on me. I sigh exiting my room.

The house was quiet already considering that it's almost 12am. I go to the living room when I spot Jaehyun. "Why are you still awake?" I asks. "I can't sleep" I nods going to the kitchen. I grab two soda can going back to the living room. I sat beside him giving him the other one. "You should relax a little"

"Why can't you sleep? Can I ask?" I follow up. I should stop. I know that once I ask him, he would start blabbering about Huan. And it would cause me pain. "I'm nervous." he slightly smiled at me. "Why?" I replies. "My marriage is so close. I'm scared that it won't be as successful as other couples out there."

"Don't be. If it doesn't work, let's just say it doesn't work. Then start over. It's okay to start over again" I encourage. "No, you don't understand. I don't want to hurt Huan if ever our marriage fails." He sighs. "Jaehyun, are you saying that you would rather hold everything in place than find your happiness?" I questions. "If I could I would"

"No, you shouldn't do that. It's wrong"