𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

Rijin POV:

"Hey" I turn around facing Yuta. "Hey" I slightly smiles. "Winwin told me he won't be able to uh..contact you for the mean time" He states. "Oh, why?" I asks. "He's with Chengliu" He name an unfamiliar name. "Cheng....who?" I frowns. "Oh, the guy Sicheng you know...his brother. His name is Chengliu"

"Oh, how is he?" I ask out of nowhere. "He's currently in the surgery right now. Winwin decided to uh...fix his features. The burnt one. So he's having a plastic surgery for the best" I can easily tell Yuta is being careful with his words and he's hiding something. Whatever is it, I guess it's not my business. "Alright. I understand" I smiles. He smiles nodding.

5 days had passed, like what Yuta said, Sicheng did not contact me which is understandable. "Why didn't you tell me Sicheng has a brother?" I sighs. I'm currently at the Cafe with Jungwoo and Taeyong. "He rarely mention him, I almost forgot he has one to be honest" Taeyong admits. "I'm actually scared of him. I never, not even once, tag along when they're visiting him" Jungwoo follows up. "He doesn't look that bad when I saw him"

"You saw him?" Taeyong ask which I nods as reply. "When?" He follow up. "5 days ago? I don't know. Sicheng said he comes out by himself" I answers. "His surgery just finishes but we can't see him yet" Jungwoo states. "Sicheng said they look alike, I wonder what it's like looking at two Sicheng" I chuckles. "Trust me it's no good. The two is completely different" Taeyong took a big sigh. "What kind of different?"

"Chengliu is somehow uhm...how should I address him? He's chaotic compare to the calm Winwin. But they fights almost everyday" Taeyong elaborates. "They look close tho, his younger brother is asking for his help" I says. "Help? For what?" Taeyong replied. "I heard he want to see her. All I heard was her" I States. "Oh. That woman he last saw at the fire. She's dead" Jungwoo burst my bubble. "What a great way to lift up the mood"

"Hey" Mark arrives follow by Ten and Johnny. "What are you all doing here?" Taeyong ask as the three pull a chair to sit on. "Winwin call us" Ten answers. Just as Johnny was about to open his mouth to talk the door made a noise again indicating someone is coming in. "Excuse us" It's Jisung, Jeno and Renjun. "Where's Haechan and Jaemin?" Johnny ask the new comers. "They're with Sungchan and Shotaro"

"Do you want drinks?" Jungwoo offers. "Please" Johnny smiles. "Get it yourself" Jungwoo replied causing laughter to erupt the room. "I'll go" Mark stands up. "I'll help" I order following Mark to the counter. The door open again revealing four tall men. Haechan, Jaemin, Sungchan and Shotaro. "Did Winwin call you all here?" I heard Taeyong asks. "Yes"

"Jaemin don't like milk so no milk to his" Mark said, I nods continuing to filled the glasses with ice. "Is this right?" He ask pouring the creamer on the glass. "Yes, just halfway through" I nods.

Once we're done, we carry the tray on the table. I look around counting all the heads, there are 20 already. Only Yuta, Jaehyun and Winwin has not arrive. "Why is Yuta late tho?" Doyoung asks. "I don't know" Johnny shrug. "Thank you" Sungchan calls grabbing one glass to drink.

"But why did Winwin call us here?" Taeil ask and in a second, all the attention were on me. "Why.....why are you all looking at me?" I stutters. "You must have know why" Kun said. "No, I don't know why" I slightly smile. "I thought you two are dating already, you don't know?" Johnny asks. "Yes, but he did not tell me"

We waited for a dew more minutes until the door open. It first reveals Yuta followed by Sicheng who's pushing a wheelchair. My eyes went to the person sitting on the wheelchair. Is he the guy.....Cheng....Chengliu? "Who is that?" Mark was the first to broke the silence. "I think it's Chengliu" Haechan replied.

"Jaehyun's not here yet?" Sicheng asks the guys. "He's coming?" Taeyong replied. "Yeah" Sicheng nods. "He took the honor to remove the bandage" Yuta said approaching the table. He grab the nearest drink he could reach sipping the liquid. "But it's been only 5 days? Is it safe to remove it now?" Taeyong ask approaching Chengliu. "Jaehyun said its all good to remove now" Sicheng approach me.

"Should I make you a drink?" I turn to him. "No need" He sighs. "You look....tired" I stare at his features. "I was up all night dealing with Chengliu and my Mom" He sighs. "Your Mom? Why?" I raise a brow. "She got too carried away when I said that Chengliu is having a surgery. She said she miss her son. I think my Mom is crazy" He states. "It's normal. He's her son" I smiles. "I know but before the surgery, she kept saying she's scared of him"

"Sorry we're late" The door opens revealing Jaehyun and Huan. I bit my lips looking at their entwine fingers. "Hey, it's okay" Sicheng smiles entwining our fingers together. I nods looking away. "Shall we begin?" Jaehyun asks. "Yeah, you can start" Sicheng answers. "Just a moment" Jaehyun turns around going to the bathroom.

He soon comes back with wet hands. He dry it first before wearing some disposable rubber gloves on. "Is this a live footage of attempted murder?" Johnny jokes. "I'll start" Jaehyun ignore the man's remark. "Give me a cotton ball and alcohol" Mark do as Jaehyun does. I watch from the corner with Sicheng beside me as Jaehyun starts to unwrap the bandage off of Chengliu.

"It might take a while, give me time"