𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘰𝘯𝘦

Rijin POV:

"You sent these letters to me ages ago" He throw a pile of small envelopes in a tie on the table. "Sent letters? To you?" I frowns, I'm confused. What is he talking about? I can't follow up with him. "Are you really....Dong Sasung?" I softly ask. "It's my korean name, I am him. And I've been receiving all your letters. You stop sending them 5 years ago"

"So all this time, you know me? And you don't plan to tell me?" I swallow the lump in my throat, I feel like crying in devastation. "I've been planning to tell you so when I saw you enter that interviewer room, I was glad you show up again. I thought you would recognize me but you did not." He explains. "But still, Sicheng, 6 months. We're in a roof together for 6 months, you never have the thought to tell me?" I states. "Cause I feel like you actually forget about me after you stop sending me letters! You don't even recognize me!"

"But, that's not a valid reason to not introduce yourself to me. I was waiting for you" The tears I've been holding finally falls. "Was! You were waiting for me! But you stop, because you found Jaehyun. I really hate to admit it but it's so understandable! If you have someone better close to you, why wait for someone far?" He shouts. "I never wanted to stop waiting! Do you think if I remember who the hell is DSS, I would stop?!"

"Win" Both of us look behind him. Jaehyun, since when did he arrive here? "Here. I think this will answer everything you're confuse at." Jaehyun handed Sicheng a brown envelope. "Dissociative Amnesia?" Sicheng spoken after reading a few sentences. "It's cause by extreme stress. She was 21 when I carried her to the emergency room, I'm still a student then I heard my senior declare that a dissociative amnesia might occur"

"There is a reason why Rijin can't recognize you. It's the cause of dissociative amnesia, it somehow mix up all her memories probably the main reason why the bond and information you have inside her memory core is gone."

"Uhm...not entirely gone just a slight confusion inside her. Dissociative amnesia is only temporary but hard to regain all the gone memories. I don't really want to mention this anymore because it might trigger the uh...the cause of everything inside her but I think this would help resolve everything" Jaehyun continues. "How did you know about this? How come you have the papers instead of her? And did you know that she knows me?"

"Her Mom, she entrusted me to hold that papers. You see, a mother is scared for her child. Rijin use to talk about you to me and at that time, I was confuse if the Dong Sasung she knows and the Dong Sasung I know is the same. But I decided not to ask her again, the first time I ask her about that was when she awoke, she don't know Dong Sasung, she said"

"Win, Rijin, I'm sorry for all the things I cause you both. I am entirely certain that the reason of all this mess is me. Win, you're right, I should pay more attention to the things that's happening around me. It's so wrong of me. I want things to go back as they were, let's stop fighting" Jaehyun apologize. "Are they fighting?!" Just as Sicheng was about to open his mouth to talk, Taeyong and the rest barge in the Cafe.

"Sorry, I call everyone. I'm afraid you will fight" Jungwoo slightly smiles. "Win! Where have you been?!" Yuta slightly shove the person in front of him. "Oh, no one's hurt?" He adds. "They weren't fighting, Jaehyun was apologizing" Jungwoo smiles. "Jaehyun, I'm sorry too. I'm too immature" Sicheng finally spoke. "Don't mention it" Jaehyun smiles.

I walk alone in the street in my jeans and knitted sweater. A lot of things happened last night. I can't help but question myself, is it really okay now? Why am I not? How come I can't bring myself to be happy about the things that goes well last night?

"How long are you gonna follow me?" I ask loudly so Sicheng could hear me from behind. "Until you talk to me" I sighs facing him. He approach me as the wind blew his hair up. "I'm sorry for not introducing myself" He began. "You should be" I look away. "I am so sorry. I can't say anything anymore but sorry. Let me make it up to you?" He slightly smiles. "Do you think it's that easy?! You don't get to decide here!"

"I know. I'm sorry" The man repeats. "This time, I'll make it work." Sicheng added. "Work what?" I replied. "Our love story that has never been publish. All you need to do was give your permission and I'll somehow make it work"

"What are you doing here?" I ask Sicheng. It's first thing in the morning and he's here in my house with Hojin beside him. "I need to go now. Gonna meet my girlfriend" Hojin said exiting the house. "Let's have breakfast together. Take a bath" Sicheng approach me. My nostrils suddenly filled with his perfume.  "Breakfast? I have work?" I look up on him. "I already told Jungwoo to save this day, come on"

"Then, please wait for me"