𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

Rijin POV:

"I'm sorry, Jungwoo" I sighs. "It's alright. I understand" The man smiles. "Then, I'm going now. It was nice to worked with you" I smiles waving at him. He wave back whilst I exit the Cafe. I close the door beginning to made my way to Sicheng's company. Since I walk, it took about 10-15 minutes of walk.

"Is Sich—I mean, Mr. Dong inside?" I grip on my bag. "Mr. Dong said you can go straight to his office" I thank her walking to the hallway. I took a few steps until I reach the door of his office. I lift my hand knocking. "Come in" So I did. I close the door behind me before facing Sicheng only to see a woman in red expensive dress. "Rijin" Sicheng approach me. "Who is she? Winwin?" The girl said approaching us. "Oh, Jiyan, this is Rijin, my girlfriend" Sicheng drop his arm on my shoulder.

"It's nice to meet you" I look up to meet her eyes, she looks fake. Still, me being cooperative, I shakes her waiting hand letting it go right away. "Why are you here?" Sicheng asks. "Yeah, why are you here?" The girl butt in. "Um, Jiyan, could you leave us?" Sicheng smiles. "Oh, okay" i immediately remove Sicheng's arm on my shoulder moving away from him.

"What's the problem? You did not object when I introduce you as my girlfriend but objects when we're alone" He comments. "It must be nice seeing her everyday" I replied. "What do you mean?" He asks. "That deep v-neck dress she has, what a view" I rolls my eyes. "Are you jealous?" He smiles.

"Yeah! I'm jealous. You must've like the view" I admits. "Why won't I like the view? You said it yourself, this is the scenery I see everyday" He turns to his window. "How about I break that glass and throw you in? Are you playing dumb?!" I yells. "I'm just kidding"

"Come on, Rijin, Jiyan has been working here for—" I interrupt him. "Yeah like I'm interested in her life. I did not come here for her history" I rolls my eyes. "Fine, I'm sorry. Did you finally decided to work here?" He smiles. "Why would I work here when that woman technically don't like me and not like I care. No, I won't work here. I resign to Jungwoo's" I said. "Then where will you work? You see, my offer is still up" He sat on his table smiling at me.

"I don't know. I'll apply to somewhere out there." I sighs. "Oh, alright. Tell me first if you got it." I nods as reply. "Are you really jealous?" He smiles wrapping his arms on my waist. "You enjoy it, did you?" i raise a brow. "Well, when I haven't found you, of course I do" I raise my hand threatening to hit him. "Come on! You should understand me, a man has its own desires. You know, we human are like some species out there, we desire something" he reasons.

"Men are good at reasoning" I elaborate. "And women are always right. Not that I'm complaining" He shrug. "You sound like you're complaining" I mutters. "I'm not" He smiles. "Did you two kiss?" I ask. "Who? With Jiyan?" I nods.  "Uhm....once?"He admits. "How is it?" I replied seriously. "It's good, I guess" He answered. "I was going to say that if you said you enjoyed it, I would not see you again" I look away. "Come on, it's in the past. Do you know the saying past is past? Yeah"

"If you allow me to kiss you every now and then, it won't be just once" He smiles. "God. I want to wipe that smile of yours away" I said in disgust. "Just kiss?" I ask again. "What? Do you think I had sex with her?" He ask which I nods. "You said it yourself, men have desires. So it's not a surprise if you fool around and had one night stand when you're away" I comments. "Well, yes, I do had one night stands but it's just once every woman." He answered. "Whatever"

"Come on, don't be mad. I was being honest" He whines. "I'm not mad" I replied. "You are" He respond. "Then am I supposed to say oh yeah that's good, it's a good thing you enjoy it and you had a good time. Am I supposed to say that?" I states. "No, forgive me" He sealed his lips. "Is Jiyan the same age as me?" I ask. I don't even know why I kept asking questions about that woman when I have the slightest interest to her. "No, she's 26" He answered. "So she's older than you? She must be the MILF you're looking for"

"What's a MILF?" He ask confusion spread along his features. "Mom I'd like to fuck!" I answer. "So that's what it meant? I should send that to you everyday" He clarifies. "I'll block you" I threaten. "No, I'm sorry. Forgive me" He quickly replied. "No, she's not the MILF or whatever you call it. I did not enjoy the thing I shared with her so let's pack it up and stop talking about her"

"Whatever. I'm leaving" I squirm out of his touch. "Where are you going?" He asks. "Home." I said walking to the door. "Just like that?" He follow me out of his office. "Then, text me" I nods as reply. "I have meeting in a few. So I don't think I'll be able to reply but still, text me" Again, I nods. "Come on, say something" He whines. "I'll text you"

"Alright. Text me, ok?"