𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰

Rijin POV:

"What?" I replied. Just now, his face were so different. His eyes are dark and his veins were popping. He's mad. "Who is the goddamn guy you drank with?" He repeats. "Yu..." I starts but he interrupted me. "Yuta? I was with Yuta that night from 7pm to 11pm." he snaps. "Fine, I forgot his name"

He gave me a look, he's not believing me. "I'm warning you, don't even lie to me" He states. "I'm telling the truth! We just met at the convenience store, he said he don't want to drink alone" I says. "Did you two do something? Other than drinking together" He somehow calm down. "No, we just drink" I bit my lips. "You should have said that" He sighs grabbing his utensils again.

"Sicheng, did I do something wrong last night?" I carefully ask. I don't want the talk to go to the things we did last night. "Yes" He nods. "Huh?" I let out. "You call another man handsome in front of me" He answered. "I'm sorry, I'm wrong. Nothing else?" I ask again. "Why? Was the thing we did in bed was a mistake?" He asks. "No! Shut up! I don't want to talk about it!"

"So you remember it and you don't bother telling me?" He cross his arms. "It's just...I felt uncomfortable talking about it" I look down. He sighs standing up. He pull one chair beside mine sitting on it. "I understand, I'm sorry" He softly pull me closer embracing me. I rest my chin on his shoulder wrapping my arms on his waist. "No" I shakes my head. "I'm sorry, I won't talk about" He place a kiss on my temple.

"Why do you look so tired? Yesterday is Saturday" Jungwoo place a cup of coffee on the table. I lift my head leaning on the chair. "My body aches" I sighs. Damn. Dong Siceng. What exactly did he do to me that my body aches like this? I can't remember a thing. All I remember was the kiss and after that, it's all blur. "I don't think I can go to work tomorrow"

"All of us won't go to work" Jungwoo states. "What do you mean?" I frown. "Here" He slides his phone. I grab it reading the text. "Vacation?" I look up. "Yeah, Winwin sponsor everything. It's 3 days, 2 nights vacation" He said. "Winwin did not tell you?" He adds. "N...wait" I was going to say no when my phone made a noise. I grab it from my pocket opening it.

"It's Winwin, right?" I nods opening the text message. "What did he say?" He asks. "Where are you? He said where am I" I answers. "Oh. He's probably gonna tell you in person" He stands up. "I have to do something." He went to the counter.

"I thought you're staying in bed?" Sicheng walk in the Cafe. He approach the table I'm sitting at pulling a chair to sit on. "Hojin and his girlfriend is there" I sighs. "He has a girlfriend?" He raise a brow. "Yes and it's Jiyan" I replied. "Woah" He let out. "We should let then go with us, it will be fun"

"What did you say?" I raise a brow. "Come on, now that Jiyan has a boyfriend. There's no need for you to be mad at her." He states. "Just seeing her with my brother annoys me as well" I gave him a pocker face. "He said he's going" He show me his phone. I sighs. Damn Dong Sicheng. "Then, I'm not going" I shrug. "Come on! I pay for everything already and I decided to have a vacation so we could have our first vacation as a couple"

"I won't enjoy it anyways, just seeing that woman is enough for me to back out" I snaps. "You're coming with me." He declares. "I said I don't want to" I replied. He stands up pulling me up from the chair. "We're going now, Jungwoo. See you tomorrow!" Sicheng pull me out of the Cafe.

"Get in, my lady" He open his car door. I sigh getting in. He slam the door close going to the other side. "Let's go shopping" He mumbles starting the engine. "I dont really like shopping, you know" I states. "Why? Do you have anything to wear tomorrow?" He raise a brow. "I could just get naked"

"That would be lovely, if we're alone. Cause technically, there's 20 plus more men with us" He nods. "I was kidding" I mutters. "I know" He kept his eyes on the road. The rest of the ride was quiet, I don't exactly know where he's taking me but the journey took about 15 minutes of driving.

I lazily follow after Sicheng who's busy looking around the store for some clothes that will caught his attention. None of these clothes were my choice at all. And shopping was hella boring. I don't get why people found it fun.

"Should I get this?" Sicheng face holding a long sleeve. "Get whatever you want, I want to go home now" I sighs. "Alright." He smiles throwing the shirt on the cart.

"That was the longest one hour of my life" I lean on the backrest finally making it back on the car. "It's only one hour. One time I spent 4 hours shopping" Sicheng shrugs. "Do...Do I look like I have the thing you needed to shop?" I ask. "What thing?" He asks.

"Money"