𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

Rijin POV:

Jaehyun continue to unwrap the bandage. The remove bandage hasn't reach the nose yet as Jaehyun was being careful. "This is too nerve wracking" taeyong mumbles. "You can talk, why are you all so quiet?" Jaehyun hold in his laugh. "No. Just hurry" Johnny said.

"Tell me if something hurts" Jaehyun talk to Chengliu. The boy only nods as reply. Jaehyun took more minutes to do the unwrapping until the bandage was already below the nose. "It's still swollen. I'll cover your eyes with new bandage later" Jaehyun says. "Is that necessary?" Sicheng ask. "Yeah or else the surgery is useless" Jaehyun face us. "Alright" Sicheng shrug. "This might hurt" Jaehyun turn to Chengliu again.

He grab another piece of cotton balls pouring alcohol on it. He slowly damp the ball on the swollen area causing a hiss from the ones watching not from Chengliu.

"He....he look different" Yuta was the first to broke the silence after seeing Chengliu. "His lips got thinner too" Taeyong adds. "The doctor said his features were too damage that he had to change some...." Sicheng tried to explain. "Oh, yeah, that's understandable. I check on Chengliu too, it's quite complicated" Jaehyun replied. "What do you mean? He look so different!" Jungwoo exclaims. "Winwin..." Everyone turns to Sicheng.

"Well....it's Doctor Yang who does it! Why are you all looking at me?" Sicheng shouts. Why does he look guilty? He's trying to hide something. And he's in-denial. "But you talked to him regarding the surgery!" Johnny states. "I know! But Doctor Yang said it's too damage that it's impossible to turn back his natural...." Sicheng explains. "I can't accept this"

I run after Sicheng out the Cafe grabbing his arm to stop. "Sicheng, are you hiding something?" I ask holding onto his arm. I look up staring at him. "I'm not hiding something! That's what the Doctor really said" He replied. "Are you saying the truth?" I asks. "So you trust those guys than me? Rijin, I'm your boyfriend. Trust me once, please" He hold onto my arm. "I trust you but Sicheng, I can read you. Tell me the truth, did you and the doctor did something to Chengliu?"

"We did not talk about something..." He answers after a few seconds of silence. "Are you saying the truth?" I raise a brow. "I am telling the truth" He answers without a hesitation. "Alright. I believe you" I reassures. "Thank you" He embrace me tightening his arms around me. I hug him back sighing. Why does he look like he's lying? I wanted to believe him that he's saying the truth but something is stopping me.

The next day, once my work is done, I stop by Jungwoo's Cafe. I walk in noticing that Yuta and Taeyong were here. I approach the table sitting beside Taeyong. "Rijin, I was waiting for you" Taeyong sighs. "I'll go straight to the point cause I feel like Sicheng would come any minute, he's lying about Chengliu's surgery" I said. "I was thinking of that too but Jaehyun approves that it's really possible the change of his appearance" Yuta replied.

"There could only be two options, Winwin is lying and Jaehyun don't know what's happening that's why he said that" Taeyong said in a matter of fact while Jungwoo only watch at the corner. "Should I talk to Doctor Yang?" Yuta asks. "You know the Doctor?" I ask Yuta. "Yeah" He nods. "Let's go right now" Taeyong stands up. Me and Yuta did the same following him out. "See you later Jungwoo"

I got at the back seat while Yuta drives and Taeyong occupy the passenger seat. "I think we should hurry up" Yuta said starting the engine. "What's the rush?" Taeyong asks. "Cause!" Yuta reasons. "Let's just hurry up" I said. Yuta nods fastening the pace of the running car.

I got out the car following Taeyong and Yuta in the hospital. "Can we talk to Doctor Yang?" Yuta ask the lady at the front desk. "Doctor Yang? He got transfer to different hospital earlier" The lady answers. "What are you all doing here?" All of us turn around facing the owner of the voice. Sicheng. "Sicheng..."

"You, what are you doing here? Doctor Yang is not here now" Yuta return the question. "I help my colleague, he fell down the stairs" Sicheng replied. Within a second, he came up with a lie. Seriously, how much more does Sicheng told us that's a lie? He kept spitting lies. "You're lying" Taeyong said. "What?" Sicheng asks. "So is this woman, you know we're coming for you. That's why you're hiding the Doctor"

"Winwin, explain everything to us. Let's settle this calmly without fighting. Tell us" Taeyong calmly speaks. "Fine, I'm here to talk to Doctor Yang. I admit it, I told him to change Chengliu's face, he was shock when I told him that but he also told me that...." Sicheng starts. "Told you that?"

"That his face will really change whether I want him to change his face or not. I can't do anything about it." Sicheng finishes. "Are you saying the truth right now?" Yuta asks. Sicheng sighs closing his eyes. "I am. You can talk to him if you don't believe me"

"As you can see, this is his feature before the surgery. It's so burnt and infected. I guess you could say that if it's....uhm how should I say this?" Doctor Yang stutters. "That if the surgery were done earlier, I could probably return him back to his usual features but, it's not so yeah" The doctor continue. "Then why is his face so different if you only does the nose and lips?"

"Sweetie, nose and lips creates more visual compare to the eye. Of course, his face will change"