3: His ego

"Can't you even do one thing properly, you know I hate when things are done any how. Just this little thing was so difficult for you to do". the guy dressed in a navy blue waist coat and matching slacks said to his secretary making the poor guy shiver. He wasn't shouting but his intimidating voice was what always makes people to shiver any time he talks. His arrogant but doesn't show it, his proud and want everyone to know and then his powerful and wants everyone to see it. His the perfect description any Wattpad writer would give only that this is real life.

He is tall and fair. He has broad chest and moderate muscular body that adapts to his waist coat and slacks perfectly. He has a fine wavy hair that touches the nape of his neck . He would look more handsome if he leaves it scattered but because of the kind of person he is and how professional he is, he always makes sure his hair is perfectly gelled.

He has this thick black eye pupil with grey irises that are around his white. He has long eyelashes within his moderate size eye.

His nose that has a perfect structure, right from it's bridge to where the noserils. It is perfect when it's stands in the middle of his cheek bone that never goes up because he never smiles. He has been like that throughout his life and maybe that's how he will remain forever.

Next, is his lips that would be wonderful if he smiles. It was the only thing that makes him different amongst his brothers. He had perfect heart shaped lips that bends inwards,it has a straight line from both ends. It was pink enough for any girl to wish for it to be hers but the problem was that he wasn't interested in girls as a matter of fact he fact he hates girls.

His dominating aura always makes him noticed everywhere. His handsome features makes it impossible to just look once and then look away. All he knows how to do is work, work and work. Thats all he knows how to do.

There is some thing about his eyes that makes him attractive, they are grey during the daytime and blue in the dark.its so abnormal and unusual but fascinating.

"No sir, we had some misplacement, that's why". The sectary said trying not to pee on his pants. He knows he s boss wants perfection and once that isn't given to him then all hell would break lose.

"Just get out of my sight". Jabbar Ardo . He cursed turning his swivel chair to face the wall backing the entrance to his office. He was going to have a meeting in the next five minutes and we the news he was getting,he doesn't see the meeting going in his favour. He hates it when he doesn't have the upper hand over business rivals. His a first class business man, with six to seven branches of their company all over Nigeria.

Although, he was from a royal family and the crowned prince, he doesn't bother at all. All he knows how to do is strictly business. No other relationship matters to him. He only talks to his father and Brothers when necessary.

He got a call from his secretary informing him about the rival ,he wished the person didn't show up.

"Tell him to come in". That's was all he said and maintained his position. Even though the visitor coming was bringing bad news,he remained calm.

The door clicked open without him telling the person to come in,but that was the least of his problem now. He was determined to win over him no matter what he came with.

"I suppose you've been waiting for me". The visitor said. He was moderately tall,dark in complexions and a very unkept beard that looks like rats had a party on it.

Still looking through the window, "have a sit" jabbar Ardo said before calmly turning his swivel chair to face the visitor.

"It's been long since we met, and if you can remember clearly, your last words were I can never defeat you. And here I am with the paperwork that will crumble down your business empire". The visitor said with an evil smirk lurking around his face. His character was as ugly as his face.