25: Backfired

Azeeb's POV

I have decided what my plan would be, after learning how to talk and walk like Jamil, I'm going to kidnap him and take his space in the house. Then I'll be able to kill the snake by the head. Mai martaba is my worse enemy and I'm going to get him through his sons.

I told Mom about my plan and she prayed and wished me good luck. I couldn't have anybody to do the job for me as I had no money to pay so I had to do the job myself. I already knew the time he was leaving the house and where he was going to so getting him will be easy since the fool doesn't like going out with guards.

I waited patiently for him to leave the house to avoid suspicions and he pulled over in front of the mall. He came out and walked inside the mall and I did the same, only waiting for him behind his car. I had my head bag with me so immediately he comes out I'll cover him up and knock him unconscious and that will be all.

He came out ready to enter his car and as I was about to cover his face the story changed. I got covered instead, I struggled to go out of the grip. I couldn't just give in without a fight. But whosever had me was really strong considering he succeeded in knocking me out even after my fight.

***
I tilted my head trying to move my head which feels very sore as a result of being in that position for long. I couldn't make out my environment cause I could only see a little light from the hole in the head bag.

I tried moving my hands but there weren't moving, my legs seems to be stuck too and when I tried shouting for help my voice came out muffled. Realization hit me.. I've been kidnapped instead of kidnapping.

The sound of footsteps approaching me got me to stop struggling and listen to where it as coming from. The room became silent and only the sound of someone dragging a chair could be heard.

After what felt like minutes, the person removed my head bag exposing my eyes to an instant light and when I look around, the place I as kept didn't look like where hostages are being kept. I was neatly arranged almost like somebody's room.

"I know you must be confused on who I I'm and why I brought you here". The man said and I muffled in an attempt to answer.

"Sorry about that, lemme help you"
He came forward and removed the hankerchief  that was held with a cellotape and the Instant breath I told in got me coughing. It took a while before it stopped.

"Who are you, what the fuck do you want?". I asked visibly angered by how calm he was while I was vulnerable. He said nothing. Only sipped his drink.

"I think I'm the one to ask the questions here not you". He looked down at my tied hands and legs and he actually made a point. He gets to give the calls.

"So tell me, why do you want to kidnap Jamil".

"That's none of your business". I replied anger visible in my tone.

"You're still forgetting whose in charge here". He spoke not fazed one bit by my venom dripping voice.

"Can you just let me go" I couldn't recognize my own voice.

"Not until you answer my question".

"I'm not going too".

"Fine then". He stood up "I'm going to leave you here till you're ready to talk". He started walking away. I couldn't let him leave me just like that, I had plans to make.

"Wait....... I'll answer your question".

"Good boy, that's more like it". He smiled giving me chills as he walked back to his seat of earlier.

"What do you want to know". I said I didn't want to give him.yje feeling that he won me so I kept my fave stoic even though I was supposed to be begging.

"What problem do you have with the Royal family that would want to make you harm Jamil".

"It's a long story, I don't think you'll be interested".

"If I wasn't, do you think I'll stress myself and bring you here?.I might be of great help your might never know".

"And how sure I'm I that I can blurt everything to you and your not a spy sent by them". I asked eyeing the man while he only smiled.

"I also have a mission that's why I'm bothered don't you think I'll have better things to do than waist my time here?.". I didn't know if I could trust him,as it is he is a stranger, but from the way he looks. I could trust him.

"Do you promise to keep it a secret."

"I'll even be your friend if you want." I rolled my eyes at his statement then continued.

"No thanks, that won't be needed". I told him the story and the part everybody played and how I planned on taking revenge. The only thing he was doing was smiling.

"Why are you smiling?.

"Because I've come here for a similar reason and you are the right patner".

" Can I at least know your name".

"You don't have to know, all you need to know is that together we'll triumph". He left me there with only one thought ringing in my head." Who was he".

This chapter is dedicated to@ilham _g540. Thank you so much for your encouragement 💗.

So I'm back 😊✌️. I'm very sorry though, but I just came back on Friday from school and I feel like I can only do justice by giving you please update 🙏.

For all my regular voters and regular commenters. I love you all ❤️. And I hope I don't get to carried away with studying and not updated.

I know this chapter is short so expect something I return for your patience. For now, see you in the next champ.

Bye loves 🤗🤗

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment and,

Share

                 With love ❤️ haneefah