11: preparations

So guys I decided to share some pictures with you guys today.

This is jabriya.

This is Imran and Abbakar.

             ******

At last she arrived peacefully and that's was only because she struggled not to sit close to jabbar. Only God knows what he would have told her if she had sat close to him since they haven't met since she talked back at him.

They arrived at the palace, and Nawal was smiling and chatting with Jamal. He left her to go get his head phone that he left in the car and the next thing that happened made her regret not following Jamal back. She was about to go so he won't spoil her mood but he spoke Making her halt in her steps.

"So I have been right all along, you are a gold digger".jabbar started like he already planned his speech.

"Pardon".

"I don't repeat my words". He turned now facing her with frowned brows.

"I don't understand what you mean".

"So when you figured out they was no way you could get our property, you decided to get Imran under your spell so you could get the property through him".

"Excuse me". Nawal said feeling hurt. His words where deeper than knife. She just don't get what's what's his problem with her.

"Don't act so innocent, I can see past your facade. I just came to tell you there is no way you would accomplish your plans so get that registered into your dumbass head". He left her there looking at him with tearful eyes.

She just doesn't get what his problem is with her. The news of her dating Imran has reached him and he used it as an opportunity to pick on her and make her feel guilty for what she did not do. She shrugged it off, she was already used to his harsh words.

Nawal went to her room and layed on the bed and immediately Anas's call came in.

"This dude has perfect timing. Just the perfect person to lighten up mood". She thought after seeing the caller ID