8:Anas Maiyafe

Ignore typos.

"Am tried of staying indoors, ya Jamal can we go out". Nawal said with pleading eyes. She has been wishing to go out since she came but Jamal was too engrossed talking to his girlfriend to pay attention to her.

"Wait let me finish talking to someone". He hoped she would leave him alone  but she just wouldn't.

"Please it's just for today and I won't disturb you again. And you just gave  me a phone and I don't know to use it."

"I'll call you back". He said to the person on the phone then dropped it from his ear before he gave Nawal his attention giving her a bored.

"Where do you want me to take to". He still had the bored look on his face.

"And how am I supposed to answer that question. Am still new here so where do you want me to know". Nawal was now acting sassy making an amusing smile to crawl on Jamal's face. Jamal finally opened up to her and they finally became friends. She was free with all the royal brothers except from the cold hearted jabbar.

"Are you trying to be sassy". He smirked waiting for her reply and her expression was priceless when she heard the word sassy.

"And what does that mean". She asked confused. This was the first time she heard a word like that.

"I'll tell you later, for now go and get ready let me take you somewhere."

"Don't go anywhere I'll be right back."
She dashed into the main palace and went to her room. She was happy that at least one of them was ready to take her out. She has been tired staying alone as the only girl, and to think of it she was more free with muhaisin and lately he has been busy so she doesn't see him again. She wore a pink atampa sewn into a flay gown that had pearls by the round neck and wore a matching veil.

She had finally gotten admission into Nile university and that was the only time she left  the palace.

Nawal came out all in her glory making Jamal to stare at her in an awkward manner. He was contemplating between Nawal and his girlfriend who was more beautiful but after much analyzing he gave the award to Nawal. After all she was his sister.

"Ya Jamal when you're done staring  can we go, am eager". She said taping him on his muscles leading him out of the trance he fell in.

"Yh.......yh sure let's go". They entered his car and left the palace. He  was taking her to "gusto". He loved the food there because of his girlfriend always takes him there so he was quite familiar with some workers.

They arrived at gusto and after parking their car they entered inside. Nawal was giggling at the site she was seeing causing people to look at her. Some even called their friends to show the the girl, some looked because of how beautiful she is,some looked because she came with the prince while others watched because of how Nawal was giggling. Jamal just  walked in front of her being all stotic and cold.

"Do you mind to stop giggling, you're gathering attention to us". Nawal noticed her thirty two were full on display and people were looking at them.

"But ya Jamal, why are they looking at us".

"The reason is best known to them. Just come let's go". He walked to a table and she followed him then sat. The waiter was coming to towards them but things didn't go well as he accidentally poured the drink he was holding on Nawal's dress.

"Are you blind or you're walking without your eyes". Jamal snapped.

"Am....am sorry ma'am, it's...... it's was a mistake.am very sorry sir". The waiter was trembling. He had seen Jamal a couple of times issuing threats to his co-workers, he knew better than to be a victim.