19: The plan

So guys am very sorry, I know I haven't updated in ages and am very sorry for that. I'll try as much as possible to update a lot . Thanks and sit back and enjoy.

Nawal stood up to answer the door that has been ringing constantly. She thought it was one of those eateries that jabbar usually orders his food that came to deliver.i mean what is the use of her second class upper in culinary if she cannot cook for her husband. Anyways she's the only one even thinking of it as a relationship, it's only a burden on him and nothing more.

She opened the door and was shocked to see the faces she saw. A smile crept his way to her face lifting up every spirit of joyfulness in her.

"We won't come in till you tell us to come in". Asmau said smiling at her friend who suddenly remembered there are still standing outside.

"Com on in". She said stepping aside so they could come in after which she closed the door.

"Toh amarya an Sha kamshi". Jabriya said she had postponed her trip to London to spend a lot of time with Nawal.

"Am coming let me get something for you guys". She went to the kitchen and came back with a tray filled with muffins and another with drinks.

"So amarya, you didn't answer the question " Asmau said raising both brows up with her mouth already stuffed with the muffin.
There was no way she was going to be shy when she was her friend.

"And what question is that exactly" she said giving asmau a not so sure look while her friend gave her an evil smirk.

"The one I asked you earlier in the table that got you coughing your throat out." Nawal's face turned pale. She has been trying hard not to remember anything related to that night.

"What are you thinking about"jabriya asked noticing how tensed Nawal looked now. She definitely had something on her mind.

"It's nothing". Nawal didn't want anybody to know what is happening between her and jabbar.

"Then something is definitely wrong wrong with you for you to say nothing is wrong". Nawal has always been the one to talk.

"It's no....." She couldn't keep it in any longer and she burst out in tears. She really doesn't know how to control her emotions.

"I just knew something wasn't right". Jabriya said after seeing the tears. She wasn't so comfortable with the way Nawal was since they came.

"Jabbar is not the person he shows us he is. His just pretending in front of everybody to show that he cares but his still the same monster we all know if not worse". She said admist tears and shrills.

"But why is that". Jabriya asked. Curiosity getting the best of her. Nawal narrated everything jabbar had said to her making sure not omitt anything. Asmau and jabriya gasped exchanging looks at each other.

How could he be so mean to involve a woman's dignity.

"You mean he really said that "jabriya asked eyes striken in horror.

"How mean can he get". Asmau said disgusted now. She hates him. The girls remained silent dwelling on what they've just heard.

"Don't worry. It's going to be fine, everything is going to alright. This won't last for long"Asmau said trying to encourage her friend but she herself knew they weren't finding a solution anytime soon.

"You know that's not true,jabbar doesn't have the intention of creating anything between us. He doesn't talk to me, he doesn't eat my food, we don't even share the same bed". The tears were there again. Jabriya has been silent since listening to it all before she finally spoke.