5:Mr Arrogant

Jabbar couldn't be at peace. He already has one problem waiting and here is another one. He can't stop thinking about the fact that the visitor that came is a female and that too from the village. How will he cope with all her rubbish.

He honestly thought the person coming was a man but to his greatest surprise it's a girl who claims to be his sister.now he has to see her every day and he hates girls, he feels like killing any girl he sees. He himself pities the girl his father is  going to make him marry. Cause she is going to suffer. He on his own will never get married until the day his father chooses a bride for him.

"I'll have to beg father to let me live on my own or else I would do something drastic to her. How am I even coping with his excuse of a wife and now her?". He was talking to himself feeling disgusted and suffocated with the sight of Nawal. He decided to leave the house to get some fresh air and maybe shove down the thought that his going to be seeing a girl everyday.

He took his car keys and walked out of his chamber. He hadn't gone far when he saw Nawal walking towards him. He walked faster so she won't come to him but she came still so he slowed down his pace and continued walking normally.

"Excuse me, wait." She kept on shouting but he ignored her.

"Am talking to you". She said  and walked to his front. He was taller than her so he looked down to her height. The rude look he was giving her was enough to tell her what he meant.

"I just came to say hi again. I thought maybe you were angry yesterday on the table that's why you didn't answer me so am here to make up. Nawal said smiling at the figure in front of her. She is yet to know the real jabbar.

"Don't you ever talk to me in your life. I don't like you and I don't want to have anything to do with you. So if you know what is good for you just stay away from me. You don't know how far I can go to get what I want". He turned and wanted to go before he turned to see a shocked and stunned Nawal."And acting all nice isn't going to work on me, your gender has done enough to ruin my life." He turned and left. Nawal just kept looking at him until he was in his car and out if the palace.

She found it completely rude and arrogant for him to have said that to her face. He wasn't raising his voice but you can detect the venom in it.the harshness it it was still ringing in her head. At least now she knows how to mind her business.

She was only trying to be nice but she ended up  getting shouted at. She went back to the garden she came from and started thinking about her encounter. She was wondering why he was so rude to her . it's not like she has done something to him in the past  and that's why he is being rude to her so why,. What got her more confused was when he said "your gender has done enough to ruin my life".what did he mean by that.

"Was he married before and his wife did something terrible or a girl broke his heart and that's why he said that". Nawal thought. Alot of questions ran through her head making her confused and curious. She saw a butterfly and it caught her attention  and she soon forgot about what she was thinking about.

RQ: would you rather have the power to control your teacher's mind or your classmates mind

Question of the chapter: "your gender has..........." Complete the sentence.

Drop your answers in the comment section.

Well it looks like jabbar doesn't like our Nawal😔😔
They already had their first argument.😑😑. And let's not forget  jabbar's threat.

Sha Sha let me not do dogon surutu.😌😌

Don't forget to

Vote,
Comment and,
Share.

                   With love ❤️ haneefah