24: Moments

So today I'm going to share jamil's picture. It's someone you might know

Days rolling weeks, weeks into months

Days rolling weeks, weeks into months . The royal palace was there with everybody dealing with the problems of their lives.

Nawal and her husband's over bearing attitude with her trying to keep up with his harshness.

Jamal and his new girlfriend that he's already courting. He had already told his dad. and they had spoken to waziri.

Jamil with his bachelor life style and posting how so inlove he is with Asmau and can't wait to make her his wife.

Saturday
9:45

"I told you I was going to win you this time around". Jamal said dropping the ps on the table.

"That's because I let you. You know if I wanted to I would have won". Jamil also dropped his ps and started pressing it and Jamal also picked his own up.

"If I may ask you, what did you do with the phone Mai martaba got you.?I can see you're using the latest one. And I can clearly remember him ordering it for us at the same time".

"Well he wasn't willing to get me this one cause he believes as my elder brother the difference should be there". Jamil gave and eye roll while Jamal laughed.their father was always trying to see they have respect for each other and everything they do or even in things he gets them, whether phones or cars.

"Don't even be so happy cause as you can see I still got the same one as you". Jamil said and stuck his tongue out. While Jamal nodded his head.Jamil will forever remain a kid.

"One more question".

"How do you always beat me in video games?". Jamil laughed.

"It's my little secret".

"Since when did we start keeping secrets from each other". Jamal asked with one brow up.

"Alright come closer let me tell you". Jamal moved closer and Jamil whispered.

"Asmau's love is what keeps going". Jamal couldn't help the eye roll. they were always so informal with themselves.

"You're just trying to be a romeo right now but I'm way more romantic than you".

"You said what?". Jamil said dropping his phone and turning all his attention to Jamal. These are the kind of things he takes personally.

"You heard me right".

"Look big bro, you can just be straight forward and let me know you just need classes on how to be romantic afterall you're relationship is new and you'll be trying your best to impress the munchkin but dude". He paused before continuing." Don't ever say that again. You're deceiving yourself".

"You've said it all.. thank God you said I'm older than you which only means I can do everything more than you". Jamal said in his defense.

"Dude, it doesn't work that way". Jamil said and stood up to get a glass of juice from his kitchen.