26: Weddings

So hello. Today I'll be sharing Ihfan's picture.

Preparations for Jamal's wedding had already commenced.
The night of jabbar's birthday that Mai martaba called him was to talk about the issue and sooner a date was fixed. The first event was going to start tommorow and the palace has been buzzing with activities with Nawal trying to be helpful at times.

Jamal who couldn't stop grining anytime he was called ango was trying to be helpful and Jamil on the other hand who you would swear was the one getting married also helping. There is no time where you will see Jamil and he is not smiling.

Nawal had escaped from the crowd of women who has squeezed her between them and we're telling her talks she wasn't comfortable with. She had to go somewhere safe and they was Jamal's chamber since his chamber has been made out of bounds for them all. She entered into the sitting room and no one was there.

"Salamualiakum". She called out raising her voice a little bit.

"Wa alaikum salam, come inside". She heard jamal say and she traced the voice to where it was coming from.

"where are you". She asked still unable to get the room.

"Third room by your left". And that was where she went. She knocked and entered. Jamal was standing while someone was lying on the bed.

She went closer and sat on the bed before taking a closer look at the person on the bed.

"It's even you". Nawal hit his legs pushing it the the ground.

"Ouch..... That hurts". Jamil said sitting up and staring at her, eyes zeroed while she stared back.

"Both of you have started again". Jamal said picking the outfit from the bed and placing it inside the package.

"You know I'm still older than you and you have no right to hit me".

"Excuse me for being your older brother's wife". She stuck out her tongue at him and she faced her front.

"Ango... Ango". He said making him smile.

"Won't you answer me".

"What should I say, the feeling is just overwhelming."

"And you Jamil, you've been smiling like it's you that is getting married".

"I'm very happy now cause immediately Jamal gets married I'll be able to get married to my princess.

"And I thought you wanted to stay single for the rest of your life and continue with your Instagram life". She said looking at Jamil.

"That joke was too expensive". He said not finding it funny while Nawal and Jamal burst out laughing because of the way he was frowning his face.