21: peace and piece

Hey guys👋. I know I haven't updated in so long but I went to school and fasting also. We have to get closer to Allah during this holy month.

May Allah accept all our secret prayers and heart desires.

Today I'm going to be sharing Jamal's picture

Ignore typos

The flight to Lagos was simple since none said anything to each other. They both minded their business each lost in thier own worlds. Nawal  was excited about the trip but going with beast is what going to spoil everything. She knew he might just lock up for two weeks and release her when it's time to go back.

Nawal looked at him from side and his attention was on his phone. She always wonders what he normally does on his phone. Since they were going to spend the night travelling she started dozing off. But she dare not sleep on his shoulder to avoid repeating mistakes from the past. The memories of him internationally hitting her head on the arm rest when they were going to kastsina came flooding to her head. She looked at him again then tried to sleep without touching him. She kept hitting her head in the window but it was better than getting into anything that will involve her with the beast since they will have to go to Dubai first before going to Australia.

Australia, Sydney
15:30 pm

"Attention passengers,the arrival from  UAE is anything soon. Pls passengers get ready to board your flight to arrive at your various destinations thank you". A thick Britain accent said making Nawal smile at the feminine voice she heard. She stood a few steps away from jabbar waiting for the boxes.

Her box came in immediately jabbar picked his box up. Nawal picked up her box following jabbar who kept on walking like he came on a business trip and not a honeymoon.

Afraid of him leaving her in a strange land, Nawal walked as fast as her legs could carry her when she immediately stopped when she saw him stop too. He was talking to some one . She moved closer to get am earshot of what they were saying.

"The car is already outside". A strange looking man that hadcurls was telling jabbar. Nawal just seamed to be lost listening to thier conversation that she could not understand.

"Are you sure we are the ones you're looking for". Jabbar asked raising a brow at the man. He has been planning on how to leave her alone in the airport but the man had to come to her rescue.

"I guess she's your wife". The man looked behind jabbar shoulder to see Nawal . Jabbar didn't even turn. He just walked away leaving both of them there.

" Let me help you with that". She gladly handed the box to him.

"Thank you". She released a smile and they walked to where the car was packed. Jabbar was already in the car. Nawal looked at the car and when she saw the plate that says "just wed" that's why she understood why he was already inside the car. He didn't want anybody to know he was the husband