12: Holidays

Today am going to share muhaisin's picture

****

Life has been going pretty well for
most of the members of the Ardo family but definitely not all of them.

Two days ago............

"I'll kill that man if he tries that with me, he doesn't want to know how bad my anger can be". He flung his phone to the wall making it land to the floor. It's a surprise it's didn't spoil completely only just a shattered screen. He was talking to only God knows who since he was the only one in the office. His ringing tone came again from the phone on the floor.

He turned and looked at it contemplating whether to pick it and the call ended only for it to start to ringing. He walked to the phone and picked it up but put it on speaker so he wouldn't throw it again.

"I know you threw the phone even before we finished talking, I myself is surprised I was able to get through cause I know the amount of force you used in throwing the phone was not small." The person said.

"Mubarak, I'll kill you. Who do you think you are". Jabbar asked shouting to the phone. He was really angry.

"Muhammad Ardo, stop shouting okay, am not in your office. Try as much as possible not to vent you're anger on the phone, the terrible sound of you're voice is causing an excruciating pain to my ear". The smirk was there on his face. Even though he knows he isn't seeing jabbar, he was sure he had succeeded in pissing him off.

What he did was really bad for jabbar to have lost his cool and show his emotions, he was never the one to show his emotions. Mubarak dares not come out from his hiding unless he wants to be sent to an early grave.

"Just pray I don't find you or else........."

"Would you shut up and stop giving empty threats, do you think am scared of you".

"I can see why you went into hiding, just pray I don't find you". Mubarak ended the call not wanting to even think of what jabbar could do to him. His one dangerous animal.

Before he could do anything else, another call came in and he picked thinking it was Mubarak.

"Hello, salamu alaikum, am the girl from the mall". She said with all the nice voice she could muster. It was like she has been practicing how to talk since the day she got the number.

"Excuse me". He asked looking at the shattered screen like he could see who is talking. He was totally confused in what's going on.

"You gave me your number last week when we met at the mall."

"You immature fool or should I say a prostitute. Do I look like all those guys you sell your body for just a hundred naira cause am sure you're that cheap and your looking for business and that's why you're telling me I have you my number,you have no idea who you're talking to.