chapter 1

And even if your love is as far away as stars,
I would still make the journey to your love...

Nothing was easy for these two people for now, they were getting tested on each step of thier life.

One soul was as pure as pearl and innocent for this cruel world and was punished for having gentle heart.

On the other hand this soul was so brutish for this world as if he was made to compete.

But the poor soul was going through so much that now a deep cut would not make her wince.

For she was too broken to wince for a small cut. But this man here would cut every head that would stop him from getting what he wants.He would not blink an eye to shoot his enemy.

Two coffins beside each other, people wearing black sending their condolences for the loss .

Losing your loved and dearest one is not so easy, seeing your loved one in torment is a torture in your mind too.

The sky was black too and was pouring like a girl's heart, who was only twenty one and lost her parents who were murdered just to save someone.

This world was so hard and bad for this girls only her parents had saved and kept her like a diamond in a case.

But when your parents leave, you got a brother, this was just a joke for her, her own brother killed his father.

She really didn't know what to do now, she was like a broken flower sitting beside two coffins and staring at the dead bodies for last time.

It was like her heart would stop anytime and she would join them. Her brother was not helping either.

She was so broken to process any thing now, she lost her only family, her only piller of support, her part of a whole.

Her hero, father, savior, a shoulder, a chest, a love, a man who  always tries to motivate her for anything she asked for or wanted to do.

Her heart bleeds, her heart was yelling, shouting , wailing for her parents to wake up again and embrace her in the protective arms.

But all she could do is sit like a statue with dry eyes and soak herself in rain. All she could do was sit and look at her love for last time.

The rain was pouring heavy now, azan was calling out and as taking the sign the male members of the family gathered around the coffins and lift.

She too stood and turned to see her parents go away and never come back which killed her inside and stabbed her heart twice.

Her black  thick curls stuck on the side of her face, her  black eyes  welled up as the coffins were out of gate leaving her alone in this cage and world all alone.

Your are inayat ,for us ayat!be like your name not this world.

With this words she was breathing her life.

For inayat was just gift for her parents but not for her family.

************************