chapter 36

Jinki baaton se sukoon milta hain,
Unki khamoshiyan maar deti hain...

Have you ever witnessed true love? 

They fight ,argue but at the end of the day the man bows his head and lady smile. There! They are again back sleeping in each other's arms. They are just goals.

Well they just make me feel single that's all. But for now what the most hardest things in life is cry over your beloved. It just kills you thousand times.

For inaayat who had to meet his family ever day and listen about him every morning. It's like she is stabbing herself with a dagger of ubaid.

And suddenly his Cologne, his eyes his warmth surrounded her. It gave her a momentary happiness.

Well momentary??

Ubaid, the man of ice carried his wife to abaad villa. Inaayat well..... She need a doctor.

The abaad family were having dinner, they hear loud footsteps. Men alerts stood front to see ubaid walking in with a petite inaayat in his arms.

Her eyes closed, nose red, lips which use to be pink were now pale. Her face didn't held any emotions. Her face was not having that small tiny nose pin or any other jewelry. No worries he will look for  that the next morning.

Saim, furqaan and adnaan pointed gun over him while burhaan and khaqan took steps back reciting ayat-ul-kursi.

"Guys please move aside and call the doctor." Every one in dinning room shuddered listening his voice.

Abraar came at last with the doctor who had the most relaxed face. Well every mate of ubaid were relaxed knowing the reason.

******

"Noo need to worry, just stress and shock along with weakness is the reason. Let her wake up and I am charging the glucose for better recovery. Welcome back ubaid." Ubaid sighed and nodded eyes still on his tiny wife.

"Take rest today,if something serious happens am call away." Doctor said with an easy smile.

They all nodded while doctor walked out leaving the family members alone to gape at the ghost in house.

"People breath he is alive and return from far away. Give something to eat or at least drink."Daim said trying best not to laugh. Bijaan came with a glass of water, ubaid gulped in one go.

"Where were you? What you did to inaayat? You poisoned her?! Don't dare to lie!"Ubaid's mother asked walking towards him. Who stood there still staring at her.

"Ammi, was she fine when I was away?" Everyone noticed the crack in his voice.

"She was more than fine. Without you." Zaina answered from behind. The boys sighed.

"Ammi.... Is baba home?" Everyone were confused as to why ubaid was asking for his father.

"Ubaid.... He is in his room. Naoman informed."Ubaid nodded and walked out the room. Ignoring the glares and looks of his family.

"Baba..... I am back." Ubaid said entering the room. His father smile looking him.

"Met your ayath?" Ubaid chuckle and nodded.