chapter 32

Dard-e-dil da ilaaj
pyaar to bina koi na,
Sanu duniya to sab mileya
Mileya bas ik ohi  na!!

Inaayat come near his family who were seated on dinning table. She felt thier eyes on her but sat silently in one corner chair.

The head chair was occupied by his father who calculated her steps. Abraar stood from his chair followed  by his mates.

Yes abraar was the new head of the group. He was hating himself for this post. He wanted ubaid to give him this value with all his heart but here he is seated being the head of his mates and leader dead.

"One month, one month it's been and still you all are showing this attitude to your leader's family." Ubaid's mother spoke making everyone steel themselves for one more lecture.

Inaayat sighed sipping her cup of milk as her mother-in-law kept saying something about what she didn't wanna hear.

Bijaan was staring at the family who were silent in thier own house because of some other people.

She never saw burhaan and daim so silent till date and now it makes her eyes welled up.

She never wanted this, she always wanted them smiling and teasing each other and ubaid scolding them with his few words.

She was never used to this boys and this girl. The girl who always talk about her family or how her husband talks with bijaan.

That girl was seated in one corner trying her best not to cry. Ubaid's family was here to take inaayat with them. As inaayat had to complete her iddath.

She felt so worse for a young girl who had to complete her iddath and was not ready for these destruction in her life.

Inaayat really stopped talking to anyone she is always lost in her thoughts even when mrs. Siddiqui speaks she is lost.

Inaayat jolt and looked around when she felt a hand on her head. It was mrs. Siddiqui looking at her with love.

She looked away gulping those tears. Everyone on table looked how inaayat was fighting with her inner one.

"Inaayat just three months, stay with us bache we really-"mrs.siddique was interrupted.

"Please don't force the child. She is already going through worse." Asif's voice his words firmly saying that he won't allow his Bhabhi to go anywhere.

Ubaid's wife is thier dignity and asif won't let anything happen to her. That's what asif and his brother decided.

But everything came crushed when inaayat spoke with her broken devastated yet soft voice.

"Can I go burhaan?" She asked with tears in eyes knowing that burhaan will never deny her request. Burhaan looked her with eyes bloodshed red. Bags under eyes and no humour.

"Can i go boys, just three months and i will return. Please" she request looking at bijaan who was crying silently in kitchen.

The rest of the people who couldn't say anything when they heard her soft voice.

"You really don't need to inaayat please I beg you stop here. Don't behave like your husband." Naoman spoke which released a sob from her lips.

Her husband.

Her love.

Her huge hunk.

"Bache....... We never knew about you and now that we know please come with us let us know how he was in his......." His father trailed off not have courage to speak further.

"You can throw your son out but want to know his last huh?" Abraar raised his voice at the old man. Inaayat stood making everything still.

"Abraar, don't pick the past. Let it go and help with the house while am away." She walked to thier room.

Asif fisted his finger. They again won. They won again in making them down. He hated these people.

"Can we come along?" Burhaan asked looking at them hopefully. They nodded with a smile.

Everyone walked to burhaan's room. Shocked as to what he is doing

"Guys let me stay with inaayat you both look after this place and I will keep updating you. Inaayat is so devastated to speak a word with us so I will go along her. We can't trust these people. They can harm her." Burhaan spoke while throwing his clothes in bag and zipping it.

"Bro! Keep an eye on her. Keep her away from things which can-you know."Daim  nodded.

**********

The drive start when inaayat was seated in car with her in-laws. looking out at the gates which had his name on. The same gates he was carried out in a coffin.

She leaned against the window staring at the house last time. How will she live her life now.

Her eyes welled up looking at the gates that they passed. She started crying silently in car staring at the space.

Mrs. Siddiqui turned to look at her daughter- in- law. Her heart bleeds to see her this way.

The last they met she spoke with a smile, beautiful twinkle in her eyes, a blush and an aura that changed the atmosphere.

But now seeing her so devastated crying, and not speaking made her heart bleed. What had my son did?

"Inaayat wanna eat something?" Mr. Siddiqui asked gently. They Boys looked up at inaayat who shake her head.

"She doesn't eat much for breakfast." Daim informed. Mrs. Siddiqui frown.

"Why bache? We will get what you want to,say us."Inaayat shake her head making them aware that she won't speak now.

Inaayat sighed looking at the buildings passing by. She lost everything. She want her man beside her not his mother or mates.

She hate to cry, he habituated her of his scent,his love and him around.

Now how will she survive without him. She wanted him beside her talking to her. Kissing her hand with love.

She wished him to be here.

She wants him here.

She wants his smell.

She wants his voice.

She can't breathe without him. Didn't he knew this?

Why did he have to make her love him when he didn't want her around him.

She just want to be dead now.

She can't stay this way. She want him here. His face. His voice. Him. She want ubaid.

A soft sob left her lips making her brothers turn to her. Burhaan passed her a bottle of water.

Inaayat took a sip wiping her tears. Ubaid's parents want her to be mingled with thier other children. Let's see what's the destination.
______________________________________