chapter 16

Now that I have found you
I will never leave you...

You know, for a daughter her father is her everything, her first love, friend, guide, female version of him, a doctor, a lawyer and only audience for her. Father's opinion always matter. For a daughter her father is like the best audience even her mother does but father is like a crown of a queen.

But some girls are not that blessed to have such a great father. Some father are so strict that they only show anger on daughters. But sometimes they show their concern through anger. This is my thinking about this bond.

But father and son due is best if we count, I noticed that father don't see son in good book. So I asked my ammi and she said why.

I was so shocked after knowing the reason, fathers are jealous of thier own son because after a son's birth mother values son more than father.hilarious!!!!

Ubaid was in his office completing his work when daim came in with two cups of coffee.

"Now this is the last cup from me,after this inaayat will bring huh?"Daim said in aunty like tone and grinned.

"We will ask you to prepare us a cup don't worry you won't be away from kitchen at nights." Ubaid said typing something on laptop.

"Planning is on huh?bro....." Daim laughed and sat across him. They both than discussed over a mission when suddenly daim stood from his seat with a start. Ubaid looked his way confused.

"Bro i forgot to say that tomorrow that dress is gonna arrive." Daim informed with a stern yet frightened face.

"Okay, let wrap it up now." Ubaid closed all the files and laptop and stood.

They both walked to thier room ubaid walked in his room to get welcomed with sleeping inaayat and darkness. He walked in to wardrobe and changed his clothes.

He walked out, a dagger was about to pierce his skin but he as in reflex tugged the hand of the person.

Breathing ragged as his red orbs turned brown on seeing inaayat. They looked at each other. Ubaid saw how her features relaxed.

Thier faces were inches away with breathes slowing down and mixed, thier nose touching, ubaid tighten his hold on her hand which was tugged behind her. Their body touched and moon light illuminate ubaid's red orbs with a certain desire.

with the other hand he took his weapon from her hand with amusement dancing in his eyes.

Inaayat breathed his manly smell when he freed the weapon she look down with shyness.

Ubaid took a step back, walked to his bed and kept the dagger below the pillow.

Inaayat missed his protective warmth but than looked as to how he was looking so fresh in mid night. Dracula ho kya??

"Will you honour me and come sit we need to speak?" Ubaid's deep heavy voice boomed in room. Inaayat nodded and walked to the balcony which was present there. Ubaid followed.

Inaayat ignored the chair and sat on cold floor.

"Sit up it's cold down." Ubaid found his voice in concern but inaayat flinched at the depth if his voice