chapter 5

And even if your love is as far away as stars,
I would still make the journey to your love...

The time which you will cherish will be the only memories which will shine your eyes and bring a smile on your lips.

And the time which you will loathe will be the only memories which will bring tears in your eyes and wobble your lips.

It was afternoon and all the boys were seated out in lounge having the tea as this is one of thier time to discuss the mission or share any news.

All were seated on the ground ignoring the couches and sofas. Sipping the tea and discussing everything that might be important.

"Look boys I appreciate your hardwork for the day but I can't keep her in." Abraar announced suddenly which nobody appreciated.

"May we know the reason." Daim asked with anger in his voice.

"She is a girl and we all are boys it will be awkward."He replied

"The girl who is badly injured man her shoulders is burnt and half of her bones are fractured." Daim explained.

"And overdosed right?" Ubaid asked eyeing everyone.

"It was a mistake leader!" Burhan argued.

"We all know this and we all know how wrong it will sound if she Stays in with us." Abraar sounded his thought. Asif was irked now.

"So what?!when she will able to walk and be able to have proper movement we will shift her to staff court." Asif kept his point.

"But why to even keep her in first place boys.' Naoman voiced and shift his body near abraar. The rest gaped at his changed color. Ubaid gulped his laugh.

"Why not?"Daim asked.

"We said already." Ubaid said tilting his head to abraar.

"Come on, we ate all those just to convince leader can't you do this least?"Daim whined abraar chuckle.

"We didn't said you to do" ubaid shrugged.

"But....we will keep her but all will keep a respective distance." Ubaid announced. Shocking everyone at his speed to get convinced.

"Love shove toh nahi hogaya inhe." Burhan whispered to daim. They shared a look of horror than to abraar who raised his brows. They both shook thier heads and looked away.

*************

The rest of the day was hectic for all the boys except ubaid and abraar.

For the both were in office work but the rest boys were in shopping for inayat's basic necessities and clothes.

Naoman was said to bring all sort of jewelry for her, be it silver, gold, platinum, artificial, be it earrings, necklace, locket, chain, choker or bracelet or even glass bangles. And he obeyed.

Burhaan was said to get all kind interior items for inayat's room be it Dreamcatcher, curtains, towels, robe, mirror, a single sofa and a pink couch for a soft corner for inayat.

Asif was said to bring all the bathroom stuff like shampoo, soap, and all the lady stuff with the help of bijaan.

Daim was lastly said to get a sort of clothes for inayat, be it frocks, gowns, shirts, tops, be cotton, silk, wollen or rayon anything which might suit her and even some shawls for her.