chapter 6

I got lost in his eyes and it was the first time when I felt actually being found.

It was to difficult for inayat to breath the bodypain didn't help her either which made her sit on the sofa after praying.

She sat there and sigh closing her eyes trying to calm her nerves, it was as if she just ran a mile and got to rest now.

She really need to eat something or else she might lose the hope of walking too.

She open her eyes and scanned the room taking in the work done in the room. She liked that everything was on it's place like a professional came to set her room.

She relised that she was in the some sort of white gown she frown not liking the color.

She stood and walked in to bathroom not before picking some clothes.

She stood in the bathroom to see all sort of shampoos and even body wash she never knew existed.

She sigh and shook her head but nevertheless took shower by using any random shampoo and stuff not looking at name of the brand.

She avoid to wash her shoulder which was burnt wounded and carefully took shower all the time hissing in pain.

After about fifteen minutes she was out of shower and looked around for the bandages to do the dressing of her wound.

She found it in one the cupboard below the dressing table, she sigh in tired way as she was soo done with her day already.

She stood in front of the mirror in a bathrobe and slowly applied the creme and ointments and kept a cotton than hissed as she pressed it way to much but than kept band aid on her shouder.

Than wore her dress and than was about to dry her hairs but the door slowly open and peak in a man stood there with a grin.

She raised her brows as the man walked in and sat on her bed while looking at her like an idiot.
She turned around to she the man still grinning.

"You can talk?' She found him saying and for a second she herself thought over that.

"Ji"she found herself saying in a meek and low voice.

"Okay...... By the way I am daim, nice meeting you, I just came to look if you are awake. And trust me I am on cloud nine to see you all dressed and walking around. By the way thewounds you have, one would have really been on bed but here you are walking and you even took a shower. Oh wait! Let me call bijaan she will help you with hairs."

And like he came he was out the room while inayat gaped and process his words.

Within five minutes daim was back with bijaan who was surprised to see her all dressed with that wound on her should and bruises on her body.

"Mashallah! She is all fit and fine, let me help you dear."Bijaan gushed and walked to inayat as she was about to sit on her bed.

"Allah! Your hair are all wet let me dry it dear."Bijaan talked to herself as she walked to dressing table and grabbed the dryer.

"That's why I bought you here bijaan." Daim said sitting in the sofa still smiling.

"Urm..... Can you say What's the time and date?"Inayat asked looking at daim who was in his phone. Bijaan doing her hair.

"It's Sunday, and don't worry you slept for two days so it's 30 October."Daim said with a grin and looked her way she gave him a smile.

'Oh! You can smile too?"daims asked That made inayat to chuckle and daim's eye widen

"You can laugh too!"Daim said as if he was looking at an alian.

"I can daim, it's just hard for me because of the wounds." Inayat said with a week smile.

"You took my name, bijaan you heard her, she took my name." Daim got excited over nothing but his face made inayat to laugh ten folds but control as the pain made her hiss.

"Oh don't laugh it's might harm you and I will call your doctor."

"Okay..... But doctor?" Inayat asked confused.

"You are all burnt and the bruises might be bad by seeing you crying in pain" Bijaan said as she braid her hairs in a lose braid.

Inayat smiled and kissed her hands and nodded.

"Thank you and sorry to disturb you."
Inayat said being greatfull to her for helping her.

"She was awake doing her morning routine."Daim said still in phone.

"Anyway, sorry bijaan, and thank you both for looking after me."

"Oh! Burhaan is awake.' Daim said as he walked out of the room.

"Bijaan, could you make something for me to eat, I will help you." Inayat said seeing bijaan was climbing down the bed.

"Okay but don't help me and rest here" bijaan said and walked out of the room.

Inayat stood and walked to the mirror to see her hairs were perfectly in braid she smiled at her reflection.

She walked to the sofa and drape the duppata than walked out the room.

She noticed that people here are all men and only few female are present that too who were maids.

She walked to the dinning table to see daim and one more man seated , talking about something in serious tone.

They both than looked her and smiled which she returned and sat on another chair.

"Your name?" Inayat asked looking at them.

"Burhaan, daim, than we have asif, naoman and last the leader or say hitlers abraar and ubaid" Burhan said with a serious expression which sort of scared her. She gulped and nodded slowly.

"Well, if you want to have something you can from kitchen." Burhan said which made daim to look her way.

"No, bijaan is actually making something." Inayat said pointing to kitchen..

"Why don't you rest in room than.." Burhaan suggest.

"No,I am Okay here" inayat said while she scrunch her nose.

'Here is your food dear." Bijaan said while keeping the meal in front of her.

The boys peaked to see bread milk and some pancakes.

Inayat picked the folk and spoon and ate her meal by that time everyone were there surprised to see her.

She smiled and slowly sip her milk while daim would say about everyone.

She was glad that everyone were making her feel home.
______________________________________