chapter 4

And even if  your love was as far as stars,
I would still make the journey to your love.....

Everyone called it a night after doctor exit the mansion. All the boys were tired and have many plans to execute next day.

Ubaid was still energetic to complete his work. He was completing his some file of the next mission.

It was midnight, the only time he get to complete his file work. He was deep in his work when silently daim walk in trying his first step to butter his leader.

"Baby.... Aapke liye coffee" he mimicked like a shy girl and kept the cup on ubaid's table.

"Thanks" was only ubaid's answer. Daim rolled his eyes and sat with his cup on a spare chair in front of him.

"What's up?" Daim asked as he peaked in file while sipping the coffee at the same time.

"Will say you tomorrow." Ubaid said as he pick the cup and sip the coffee.

"Abhi boldo"daim whine. Ubaid ignored him and wrote something over the file and closed the it.

"Done?"Daim asked raising his brows. Ubaid leaned on his seat and sip the coffee.

"How the girl?"Ubaid asked remembering the doctor visit.

"Khoobsurat."Daim said with a dreamy smile.

"Daim watch-"ubaid was intrupted by daim

"she is not in her mind and will take some time to regain her conscious." Daim completed with a smile. Ubaid nodded and stood with the cup and walked to the door. Daim followed.

The both boys walked through the Hall way,ubaid open the door of inayat's room and looked around the room than closed with a nod and walked further to his room.

Daim took his and ubaid's cup and walked to kitchen and washed them while ubaid walked in his room.

They all slept with a peaceful mind and hopes to win another mission.

***************

The next morning was different for everyone as they had to go through the wrath so ubaid and abraar let the lady in with them.

Naoman woke up early and walked in to kitchen knowing all the servant would be present.

"Bijaan, you know what to cook right?" He asked as he entered.

"Yes." Bijaan answer with a motherly smile.

"Ok all the best."He said and was about to walk out.

"But you all are sure you could eat these menu all day."Bijaan  again asked confirming.

"Ji bijaan." Naoman said with a sigh and walked  out.

**************

All the boys were seated waiting for the breakfast to be served.

The maids immediately  came than kept all the dishes shocking each and every boy on the table.

"Who cooked this?"Asif asked seeing the what was cooked.