chapter 15

She entered his heart and drowned in a valley over flowing with love,

He saw the smile on her face and
Fell in love again...

"Stay tonight and get her in morning, let my men have fun with the beauty not your worth."Laibah said in a seducing voice batting her fake eyelashes.

Ubaid strangled laibah's neck and pushed her to a table near them. Every one looked thereway.

Abraar and naoman rushed to ubaid so they could free laibah.

"Ubaid leave!" Abraar whispered yelled pulling ubaid but he tighten his hold on her neck.

"Even if she is not my worth, you are not even those men's worth so low of you laibah."Ubaid tighten the hold which made laibah cough.

"Where is she?" Ubaid asked in dread deep voice. Laibah patted on his hand so he could free her.

He breathed hard and pushed her on floor. Walking towards the stairs he rushed to the rooms which were on third floor.

Ubaid checked all the rooms one by one but failed to find her. He groaned and walked like a mad man.

He climbed down to his car on his way found the baig.

"Sorry for that!" Saying this he rushed to the car and drove to ghazzan warehouse.

Ubaid walked in the warehouse and saw that the people were surrounded on a room.

He took out his gun and walked there, he loaded his gun and pointed at a man and phew!!

He shot a middle aged man with his gun. Everyone turned and looked his way he flared and walked to the chair to see inayat unconscious tied. He sighed.

"Who bought her here??" Ubaid's voice roared in room.

"Who bought her here?!" Ubaid asked again and looked at each man.

One of the man came out and looked like he was the worker.

"I bought and tied her here." The man said with confidence. Ubaid chuckle and rubbed his face with left hand. He looked towards Inayat and shot the person.

He walked to her and kneeled, untied her delicate hands and legs. His those red icy orbs melted here on this beauty with heart.

Ubaid picked inayat's petite body in his huge hands and walked out to see all his mates with saim, furqaan and burhan his brother there.

He nodded and walked to passenger seat, settled inayat's unconscious body and buckled her. Than sat on driver seat and drove to home.

************

On reaching ubaid picked inayat and walked to his room, laid her on his huge bed.

He called all the staff till than doctors came to see on inayat.

"What were you all doing?" Ubaid asked.

"We were here itself sir, but the man took her through her room."One of the staff member said.

"Who saw her first?" Ubaid asked eyeing everyone.