chapter 37

Jinki baaton se sukoon milta hain,
Unki khamoshiyan maar deti hain...

Ubaid laid beside his tiny wife sleeping peacefully. How much trouble he has given to her. It really made him feel like a stupid.

How much has he missed her around him. Her presence is jest precious for him. He did every work fast so that he could return back but it all took half of the year. How hard it must have been on her. She grief over something which never happened.

He regreted his choice of not saying her about this and pretend to be dead all this time. He would have said her and take her along with him.

Just the thought of him without her sent a shiver down his spine. He really can't breathe without her. He breath her scent to stay alive. He can't imagine his life without him.

He undid the top button of her shirt to see the wound of her shoulder which was healed. He leaned and placed a soft tender kiss over her shoulder.

He snuggle to her, keep his head over her chest hearing her heart's lub and dub. He shut his eyes. He did a grave sin. He broke her heart.

Her shirt soaked with his tears. Even more tears fell from her eyes knowing that her hunk is crying.

She bought her hand to his face and felt the rough beard beneath her soft palm. Ubaid's body shook as he cry harder. Inaayat run her fingers in his deep long hairs. Which felt so soft on touch.

He tighten his hold over her body and hid face in crook of her neck smelling her. Inaayat sniffed and patted his huge bicep.

Ubaid removed the drip and pulled her over him. She gasped keeping hands over his chest.

"I am sorry ayaath. Mujhe maaf kardo. I really messed a big but I had to do that for everyone. Mujhe maaf kardo aayath I tried my best to return as soon as possible but it really took alot of out time." Inaayat tried to get out of his hold but he tighten it making it hard for her.

"Ayaath give any punishment you wanna give but please don't walk away from me please." Inaayat sighed knowing that she will start her torture from Tomorrow morning and kissed his forehead.

Ubaid who was rambling stopped and looked at her was staring at him with anger and love too. But her eyes were not soft they held firmness.

"I won't talk to you." Ubaid sighed in relief hearing her voice after ages.

"You are happy that I am not gonna talk to you?" Ubaid looked alert and shake his head but inaayat was fast to see the smile over his lips.

"You are!!you really don't want me to talk right? Fine do what ever you want I won't speak a word remember this you will-" ubaid placed his lips over hers softly silencing her and she couldn't be more happier to get silenced.

She waited for this, she waited for him, his arms, her nights with him and moonlight witnessing them making memories. She waited for all of this.

Ubaid hover her kissing her softly gently as if making her feel that she is in his arms. He joined thier foreheads breathing softly.

Ubaid saw how Inaayat smiled closing her eyes. How badly he waited for this moment. Her smile a shy smile. He couldn't stop himself to lean in and kiss her again.

"I still won't speak a word and talk to you. Remember this." Inaayat said with a smile and shyness ubaid nodded kissing her nose.

"Why are you not having any jewel ayath?" He asked kissing her nose, ears and colar bone.

"You got so thin and more petite. Did you not eat properly ayaath? Did you drink a glass of milk every morning? Did you sleep properly?" He asked question after question but inaayat didn't answer any of them shut her eyes and hear the depth of his voice as if memorizing his voice.

"Ayaath kuch bologi!" Inaayat smiled and pulled him in hug sighing in bliss.
Ubaid didn't question and let his weight over her.

She tapped his back profusely. He laughed and laid beside her and pulled her over him. Nuzzling his nose not having enough of her smell.

"I still won't speak to you. Remember this." Inaayat said again hiding her face in his neck crook and placing a soft kiss.

"Abhi!Mat maan jaana.
Jaanan! Todha aur satao mujhe
Abhi mat miljana"

"Jannan! thodha aur tarsao mujhe
Ek pal meri oer dekhna... Meri aas jagana"

"Phir chehre par shikan laana jaanan! todha aur tadpao mujhe"

"Mere dil per apna dil rakhna, thodi narazgi bhi rakhna"

"Janaan! Gussa sarhaane sajaana aur sojana.... Mujhe na batana.
Abhi mat paas aana,jaanan! Thoda aur satao mujhe."

"Phir thoda dur se hi,jaanan! todha paas bolao mujhe......"

Inaayat kept her head over his chest laughing. Which bought him to laugh.

"What?"He asked still laughing. Inaayat laughed harder and hugged him more firmly.

"From my dairy huh?" Ubaid hmmed with that smile on his lips.

They stayed in each other's arms for longer. Breathing each other feeling each other. Playing with each other's fingers laid over each other.

Inaayat smiled after months to be in his arms, the arms which kept her protected and happy. The arms which told her  to stay calm and relax.

Ubaid smiled after months to be with his wife. A wife who bought a different man out of him and kept him alive. A wife who never asked anything in return but always gave him her colours. Her love and dairy.

A dairy which contain their shayer collected from internet or written by inaayat.

"Ayaath. You were happy right? If you are not comfortable we can return back." Ubaid asked worried

"No! Everyone here loves me and told me stay here. I will not leave. You too call everyone here and let's stay here." Inaayat was fast to deny.

"No ayaath we have to return back. I can't stay here. We will come on weekends and all but let's return." Ubaid tried her to convince.

"They helped me when you were not there and now when I am happy I can't leave them. They helped me alot. And in return they only asked me stay back here. So I will."Inaayat's word held finality. Ubaid hmmed and pulled her to him if possible inhaling her smell.

That's how ubaid is gonna have his last night in bliss. For from tomorrow he gonna go through inaayat's wrath.

Her silence. Her weapon, her wrath. May God bless our ubaid and make it easy for him. Ameen.
______________________________________