chapter 2

And even if your love is as far as stars,
I would still make a journey to your love.....

Being patient is the Bigg achievement for the one who always gets what they want.

Ubaid was born with a  very sharp mind and eyes, he would catch a mistake which no one could.

His those red eyes with black orbs which are as cold as ice can freez any one with a single glance.

His mates who are exactly like him for the world but for him they are just as a cartoon

Abraar,  the right hand of ubaid ,the total replica of ubaid, arrogant, would never spare a glance and would speak if needed.

Burhan,  the shooter of the group, the one who can kill anyone with his charm but cover it with a mask and shoot them with a gun.

Asif,  the knifer of the group ,the man who have every knowledge of weapon and use it only for his men.

Naoman, the mind of the group,and would say where they are leaving the point and always be a logical mind like ubaid.

Daim, the Junior of the group and would keep an eyes over the house and the enemy with such a keen and perfection that no one would know if he among them or no.

Each man carry an excellence of ubaid, and follow what he said but also stay like brother to him and never leave him alone.

They all are either abandoned or were orphan whom ubaid found and kept with him.

The house even have many maids and servents but only three maids are allowed in the main house where all these boys stay.

"But we don't have anything but this map." Asif was frustrated by the hints the map have.

"Look it's a complicated place and a risky one too from what I see.' Daim said with a sigh.

"From what I see it's a risky but a fun place too." Burhan commented with a smirk and eyed everyone.

"It is." Ubaid nodded with a smirk and eyed the map.

They all were discussing about the mission in hand but it was getting hard with the map and without knowing the target.

The map only showed that there is a room in the farthest corner of huge palace but also showed the security number and the people leaved in the house.

"Ok.... I got it,we see this room okay?"
They all looked keenly with a sharp gaze on the map and listening to daim as he explains.

"We have a back pipe here right?"They frown at this.

"Asif, climb this pipe and somehow enter the room and faint the first person you see." Daim instructed  pointing at the backyard of the palace which showed the minor details of palac.Asif snorted.

"What if no one in room?"They all roll their eyes.

"According to what I can see the person who sent this said clearly that the person whom we have to pick will be in the room." Ubaid cleared the doubt.