chapter 26

I would stand in shadow of your heart, and tell you I am not afraid of the dark...

Inaayat turned with a start listening to a voice which stopped her heart beat.

She would have been on floor if ubiad would have not held her, she exhale a shaky breath feeling ubaid so close.

She could see his orbs changing to brown when he stared back at her intently in her eyes.erupting butterflies in her tummy.

The grip on guitar tighten when his  breath warm her face. Heart beat racing.

He gripped her tight one on her waist and another one her shoulder. They were so lost in each other.

It was as if world has stopped it's movement for them giving  time to have this moment.

A smirk crept over his lips in hearing her erratic heartbeat. Her face turned red when she saw him smirking.

"If you both are done we shall leave." Inaayat and ubaid turned to abraar who spoke and ruined their moment.

"I shouldn't have bought you."Ubaid told while straighting them both. Inaayat climbed down the stool pushing ubaid gently and kept her guitar in box, she could feel her face heated.

"Are you done with your work inaayat?" Burhaan walked to her helping with the guitar.

Ubaid took the guitar from burhaan and walked out of the room looking at four suitcase filled.

"I guess she is." Naoman said looking at the suitcase.

Inaayat walked out with them. Asif and daim held the suitcases and walked down.

"Remember inaayat what abraar did with you here?" Burhaan asked while hitting abraar on head from behind.

Ubaid hit burhaan from behind making inaayat chuckle. She turned and wander her eyes over the floor which held many memories and happiness for her.

Ubaid stood there inaayat from a step below her, leaning over the stair railing.

"This have my whole life. Should I really go from here and live a happy life?"Ubaid walked to her hugged from behind.

He knows how difficult it is to leave a place where one grows and have many memories. He wanted to take all her sadness and see that smile on her lips.

"Inaayat, no one will stop you from coming here. Come whenever you want to. Help iqbal with his work and be  a strong girl of mine. Come let's go you should be smiling while going from one place not sad. Come." Ubaid held her hand in his and walked to the doors. But she kept looking at her palace which always pampered her with love and care. 

They all sat in car and drove back.
Daim nudged burhaan who shook his head in reply.

Daim again did same and received a glare which didn't feared his single  hair. He repeatedly nudged burhaan who huffed at  last and cleared his throat.

"Ubaid, you really sung well..... Can we have another chance to hear this miraculous voice again." Burhaan asked, fear in his voice.

Inaayat looked out of window hiding her smile while abraar and naoman along asif snorted at back.

Ubaid took a turn and drove in the gates without uttering a word and walked in the house.

"Kyu pucha? You know that he will never sing  not for you atleast." Asif said hitting burhaan from behind.

"Issne kaha! Mein toh chup chap yaha tha." Burhaan replied while glaring daim who was smirking.

"Guys he will sing tonight be ready for the couple concert." Daim said sharing a look with inaayat.

"You will make him sing?" They all asked in unison. Inaayat smiled.

"I will boys, he really know each and every lyrics of the song. I will definitely make him do that." Inaayat said with a determination and surprise at her husband's hidden talent

"Are you all planing of having lunch in car"Everyone jumped on thier places hearing ubaid.

"Hurry up boys. Inaayat." Ubaid said and slowly locked the doors of the car through the key in his hands.

The people in car tried to open the car door but couldn't. Inaayat looked up at ubaid, pleased with her eyes.

"Oye! Khud ka rasta saaf na karo, help us too. Hum bhi insaan hain." Abraar said from behind looked at how ubaid's eyes soften seeing inaayat.

"Toh kya hua mein nikal ke jaungi toh tumlog aaoge na. Idiot." Inaayat again tried to open the door huffed when she couldn't and sat folding her hands over chest.

Ubaid chuckle and walked to the car opening inaayat's side door. Who grinned and jumped out of the car and stood behind ubaid.

He than walked and bought abraar, naoman and Asif out leaving the both man in car who gaped at ubaid looked the door.

They all walked in while mocking the both. inaayat ran inside with ubaid.

"Aur pooch... Aise hi hoga abh maze le andar."Naoman said and walked in while laughing.

They all abruptly stopped seeing a huge collection of different saree all over the place.

"Yeh kya hain, who bought this here?" Abraar roared looking everywhere.

"Abraar you here, good! now help me with this clothes. I need to go for a party and theme is saree, help me boys."

Abraar gulped when he saw zaina there and asking him, he looked at other boys who walked to car back.

"Ji woh.... Ubaid kaha hain?" He asked, zaina gave him a look which said him to help her out. Abraar saw inaayat coming out of room so without wasting a second he said

"Zaina...... Let her help you I really am busy, ask her she will definitely help you.

Abraar walked in office, inaayat stood there rooted ,not knowing what to do.

"Shall I give you an invitation to help me. Please help me I really need your opinion." Inaayat nodded and walked to the stood where all saree were kept.

"What sort of saree do you like, silk or satin? "Inaayat asked zaina frown hearing her melodious, sweet voice.

"Are you a singer?" Inaayat turned to her shocked and shook her head.

"Hmm.... What would you prefer?" Zaina asked inaayat looked over the varieties of saree and kept her hand over satin saree.

"Nice! What color should I take?" Zaina asked inaayat smile.

"I think black is really your color. Take that one." Inaayat suggest picking a black satin saree with a darkest shade of green.

"Thank you miss, you really helped me out. Waise yeh burhaan aur daim kaha hain?"Zaina asked looking everwhere. Inaayat fought a chuckle.

"In car....." Zaina as if got what it was laughed throwing her head back.
______________________________________