chapter 3

And even if your love is as far away as stars,
I would still make the journey to your love...

Wearing masks , hiding your face and using a rifle, gun, knife is part way but than kicking and punching someone whom you never met hits different.

They were uncountable people ubaid, abraar, daim and burhaan stabbed, shot and punched to death.

It was like puzzle for them to find the room but when they heard the loud noise  of something opening they alerted themselves and held their weapons high to kill the  as soon as one comes.

Ubaid counted till three  with his fingers and than they broke in to see a petite lady in sujood.the ladylike smell  surrounded all the boys. Asif who entered from the window was about faint her but ubaid stopped him with a finger and kept his eyes on her.

They all sighed as he walked and sat on the leg of bed. Asif looked around the girly room and than his eyes caught a jug filled with water.

He grinned and drank the whole jug in one go. Everyone just kept looking at him with  quench.

On the other hand ubaid noticed how she slowed down her movement which bought a smirk on his lips.

She was trying to act smart in front of a leader of mafia. He snorted as she slowed her movement further. So stupid of her.

He was captivated by her nosepin which he discovered just now. It was just so perfect that he ran his fingers over his chin and jawline. But shook his head when she held her hands up, he stood and kept his gun in.

Everyone saw how she was struggling to stand but having enough abraar held her arm and dragged her out of the room

****************

They all were on the staircase when inayat started to wriggle out of abraar's hold but he tightened it and pulled her down.

They all were in front of abraar and inayat, as they were now passing the main Hall and the naked feet of inayat were dipped in the blood.

She felt something on her feet and to say that she was appelled would be understatement. Her eyes followed to see all her loved ones lying over the blood. She froze that moment eyes widen with shock and welled up in no second.

She shook her head, her breath were getting shallow, she saw her all maids, family members lying. Blood was oozing from different bodies.

Before she could say or protest something Peirced her neck and the next thing she knew was darkness.

*****************

"Man! That was so fun!" Asif commented as they all were returning back.

"Fun, it was" ubaid agreed as he drove.

"By the way, should we call a doctor?" Burhan asked attracting everyone in the car except inayat as she was faint.

"Why?" Abraar asked knowing the answer but he asked.

"Actually..... I think I gave her over dose. 'Burhan said with guilty grin. They all nodded with a sarcastic smile.

"Always burhan, don't you know that it might be harmful?" Naoman asked.