chapter 8

I got lost in his eyes and it was the first time when I felt actually being found.

It is not easy for the one who can whole day stand on thier legs to keep seated at a place and look at the walls who can hear you but not answer you. It's boring!!

It's really hard to leave for work purpose when a small or say tiny place is getting reserved for a person and you don't even realise about it but still it feels that you should sit at home and keep noticing what that one is doing.
It might be love Or hate Or jealousy.

Inaayat was on bed rest eating apple slices while staring at the walls just for the sake of her shoulder and the rib bones which were broken and burnt.

"But her legs were okay right?" Burhaan and daim were arguing with naoman and asif.

Well she was not alone. one corner was occupied by two boys and other with rest two boys. They were having a debet as to why she should have rest and why not?

She was just bored and would eat apple to kill the boredom as boys were speaking all trash and gross.

"But her body is not!" Asif kept his point and naoman nodded.

"But she have to walk that's all" Daim kept his point and burhaan nodded.

"But when she walks her body will move with her, not just legs." Naoman was having a point though.

"But her bones are solid not semi solid that if she moves her bones fall." Burhaan argued further.

"But they a fractured so they need to be healed bro." Asif argued having enough of rubbish.

"Well, she can walk slowly like was doing." Daim arched his one brow and replied with a victory smirk.

"What about her shoulder? " Naoman mirror daim's and asked.

"She have two hands bro!"burhaan said as if it was a fact.

"Exactly! which are somehow connected to her whole body." Asif stated the actual fact.

"Well from her elbow they are not." Buhaan said for the debate sake.

"But the whole hand is." Asif kept his step.

"But not the elbow."They all froze as inaayat's sweet bell like laugh reached their ears.

"Burhaan, elbow is connected to the upper part and that includes shoulder and that connects to the body, right?" They all nodded in daze by her carfree voice.

"So,it really might damage and not heal the bone fracture and burnt part. I got it relax."

"No!but bed rest for three weeks it's boring right? We could have enjoyed much as those hitlers are not home." Daim explained in dejected voice and click his tongue.

"You want have fun? With whom?" Inaayat found herself asking the question.

"Will say you when these people are not around." Daim replied eyeing the boys who gave him a look of 'you are playing with a fire man'

Inaayat hmmed and again started eating another apple when they heard a knock to see bijaan with a plate of another fruit, they all sigh as she enter the room.

***************

How many times ubaid tried to keep his mind over the people in front of him but all he see is those magical brown eyes with a certain fear.

He shoot one man in anger as he was hating this captivating tiny creature who was spelling some cast on him.

He was hating how he would smell her now when he is on a damn mission! He might be dead if he keeps thinking about that creature.

His whole mind was back to earth when a hand on his shoulder was felt.

He turned and grabbed the throat to kill the man but released his mistake when he saw it was abraar.

"What's so wrong?!" Abraar pushed him away in anger.

"Let's leave"ubaid announced but was standing on a same place. Abraar roll his eyes than took ubaid's gun and walked away.

Ubaid than followed abraar loving his gun, they sat in the car with some of the equipments which they were supposed to take. They drove to the warehouse.

On reaching the warehouse and doing the work and settling the weapons they drove back.

"What's in your mind ubaid?"Abraar asked glancing at ubaid and looking back to road.

"Why?" Ubaid asked with closed eyes.

"You were low for my sake!" Abraar said in duh tone and took a turn.

"No I wasn't" ubaid denied.

"Than why were you using new ways to shoot the men?" Abraar asked the question as ubaid only use new ways of shoot when he is low or disturbed.

"I wanted to." Ubaid's reply saved him from inquiry which was settle from his replica.

They were driving from a restaurant and abraar thought of having some out here.

"Wanna have some food or-" Abraar was Intupted by ubaid

"Let's have it here"was ubaid's immediate reply. Abraar nodded and they walked in a restaurant to have the meal.

"Ubaid, you are having plain pratha?" Abraar's statement stopped ubaid from having a plain pratha instead of ghee one.

"Spill it man!"Abraar pushed ubaid to speak up.

"About what?"Ubaid asked while eating his first morsal.

"Reason behind your absence of mind, even in warehouse I did all the formalities when you would always do these." Abraar said and ubaid hated to lie abraar.

"I am tired" ubaid sighed and ate his third morsal.

"Of what?" Abraar asked which irked ubaid but he can't run away.

"Something." Ubaid ignored to say about her but his mind was filled with her.

"Is it man?" Abraar asked alarmed and ubaid raised his head alert.

"What?" he asked.

"That you don't want that girl in house now that she is awake?" Ubaid sighed and nodded just to get rid of his inquiry.

"Man, she is injured and I can say that she won't harm anyone except the milk in refrigerator." Abraar said and they both chuckled.

"Now the place we love shall we abraar?"They ate thier meal and were now going somewhere which only these boys love to visit.
______________________________________