chapter 20

Now that I have found you
I will never leave you...

The car drove out of the gates of the house ubaid was focused on the road inaayat looked out of the window.

This was the first time inaayat stepped out of the house after a month.

She looked around like an excited kid, inaayat glances the muscular hunk beside her

Her smile dropped seeing him so focused out. This is how he should behave? Last night he was being so romantic and now.

Inaayat scrunch her nose, and looked out. She was feeling sad now that he won't do anything and she is too shy to do anything. She sulked.

But boi, our hero was having fun, He was looking at her from the corner of eyes. He saw how she was sulking beside him.

He played the song just to make her happy but the song was zor ka jhatka from action replay. Inaayat whipped her head to him who was trying to change the song but couldn't, he never listen songs.

Inaayat scrunch her nose and slapped his hands than played a surah.

Ubaid clenched his jaws and drove faster. Inaayat took this as ego hurt and looked away.

The car drove in the parking lot of the hospital. Inaayat switch off the surah, they both climbed down the car.

Inaayat took the files and they both walked to the cabin of the doctor.

Ubaid open the door for inaayat, they greeted each other and inaayat sat on the chair while ubaid stood.

"How are you inaayat?" Inaayat was confused as to how doctor know her name.

"Burhaan told her."Ubaid told as if read her mind she nodded.

"I am fine. "Inaayat answer. Doctor smile.

"What about your shoulder?" Doctor asked reading the file.

"It pains sometimes like if I take shower or if a wear some silk clothes."

"How does it pain?"Inaayat frown. Pain is pain how kya matlab.

"Is it unbearable or light you can survive through it? "Ubaid cleared her confusion.

"Unbearable I need to take painkillers." Inaayat answer doctor nodded.

"What about the ribcage injury?"

"It is healed, no pain." Inaayat answered.

"When you breathe?"

"No it's all healed." Doctor nodded. Wrote something on the paper and inaayat tried to peak but failed.

She looked ubaid who had a poker face. She scrunch her nose.

"Apply these creme and ointment and take some vitamin tablets you are too weak. It will help you." Doctor said looking at her from down to up.

"Thank-"

"Itne ke liye yaha bolaya, you would have said that day itself." Ubaid cut polite inaayat and snatched the paper from the doctor saying it loud.