chapter 34

Dard-e-dil da ilaaj
pyaar to bina koi na,
Sanu duniya to sab mileya
Mileya bas ik ohi  na!!

Inaayat was seated in one corner of room while other corner held all ladies.

They all were just helping her feel home and making her happy with asking those idiot questions so she will pour all thier memories and feel light at heart. But they failed for inaayat kept sample amount  of memory with her.

Complimenting her with happiness of sympathy. Saher talking in soft and in manners. While zaina and fariyah just throwing questions after questions. Like now.

"So, you knew that he had red orbs still you married him? Why?" Inaayat was so done with question. she thought for a time while every lady in room stared at her.

"Well, at first I thought he have brown eyes than looked closely and than I got to knew he had red  orbs."

"Closely?" One of cousin asked in teasing way which bought tears in her eyes but she held them and nodded.

"One morning, we all were discussing about age, past and future. Daim asked the same question. I was very confused. So we had an argument over his eyes. And at last made ubaid sat and looked closely which were red." Inaayat told skipping that his orbs changed brown in second when she got near him to see his orbs. Every one hummed.

"So have he ever got mad over you?" Zaina asked. Inaayat nodded.

"The day I walked away from him  in hospital because he talked rudely with doctor. He got angry and really gave me a lecture on how to behave around him and all. And was cool in ten minutes." Inaayat replied with small smile on lips Rimencing his angry face.

"Hospital why?" Zaina asked lazily leaning over saher.

"Oh! I had some injuries so for the check up." Inaayat answered

"But he always call doctors home right?" Zaina was fast to asked.

"He does. But the Injury was needed to be checked in hospital because they were deep." Inaayat sighed after replying. Even KBC doesn't have thess much of question.

There was a knock on the door. Inaayat walked to open and ended up on floor.

For nuha jumped over her as soon as the door flung open. She was just over moon to meet her bestie.

"Inaayat munir radwan. I love you meri jaan." Inaayat froze hearing the bold yet fierce voice of nuha mansoor.

They both stood but nuha again pulled her in hug. Raatib shaking his head looking at his zalima.

"I hope you remembered me inaayat!" Nuha asked controlling her excitement

"I always did nuha. Missed you love." Inaayat replied with same energy.

"Not more than I did. You know how hard it is to survive without you?" Inaayat chuckle at nuha's words

"Well, if you did than it must be not that hard." Inaayat said taking her seat on couch

"Still same inaayat shy." Nuha rolled her eyes walking in room

"Still same nuha blunt." Inaayat nodded.