epilogue!!

The world will never have enough words to
Help me describe my love for you...

Inaayat had one of the best sleep in her life. Why not when her hunk was with her in her arms and she was in his arms. Not to forget they prayed together. Him leading the salah and she behind her man. Alhamdulillah! Her dream come true.

The sleep which never could have happen for her was possible just because of his presence. She was on cloud nine for this.

She open her eyes with a huge smile on lips and turned to see she was alone on bed.

She jolt up and looked around searching her peace but didn't find anything.

Dream.......

Her eyes welled up at the thought, she gulped the lump and walked to the bathroom and did her morning routine.

Inaayat changed in a beautiful full length dress, the same dress she wore when she woke up in their house a nostalgic feeling waved her body she threw a matching duppata over her head and walked out   trying best not to show any sign of sadness like she did every day after his death.

She took a step out to see everyone busy in their work but turned to look and lost them

She took a step out to see everyone busy in their work but turned to look and lost them. Abraar, daim, burhaan, naoman, asif who were discussing with saim and adnaan froze after seeing her.

She looked around than to the boys who still didn't move an inch. Stared at her like they saw some sort of fairy or angel.

Inaayat cleared her throat and walked to kitchen and same, they all stared at her like the boys. Is everything okay?

She grabbed a cup and pour herself some cold milk than gulp down in three breathe.

"Everything okay?" She asked at the ladies. They nodded still in daze.

"Saher.... Kya hua?" Inaayat asked walking to saher who was gaping at her.

"You didn't met him?" A tiny hope raise in a dark corner of her heart.

"W-who?" Inaayat asked calming her  nerves and heart beat was on another pace.

"You didn't right?"Fariyah asked eyeing her suspiciously. Inaayat shake her heard from left to right.

"Drink this milk than we are going for a drive you are gonna come with us." Zaina instructed which left no room for argument.

"Oh! Shular Allah ka do din baad dekh rahi ho inaayat. Kaisi ho abhi meri bachi."Inaayat turned and hugged her mother-in-law. Still processing the days she slept. Do days? It was really a dream.