chapter 18

Now that I have found you
I will never leave you...

The room was decorated with red and black curtains, some candles were light in the corners the partition was done with a flower curtain.

Everyone were dressed in black three piece suit. Even ubaid. How pathetic.

Inaayat sat on the single sofa a red cloth covered her face, she saw that bijaan with maids walked out with Iqbal.

Her eyes welled up seeing these all. A loud voice echo in room. A tear fell as she heard her father's name.

Her throat cloaked when she has to answer. What should she say?

She can't do this but she had to. She need to do this. They helped her now it's her turn.

She gulped her all anxiety and nodded.

Qabool hain! The mulvi asked again.

Qabool hain! The question was repeated.

Qabool hain! The mulvi than turned to ubaid. Inaayat gathered her courage and peeked through her lashes.

Inaayat saw how ubaid was staring at her with something which was confusing her. She looked down again.

Qabool hain! Ubaid's voice boomed in room.

Qabool hain! The voice got low.

Qabool hain! The voice was gentle this time.

They all rushed and hugged ubaid, inaayat stood on her place looked down. She felt a hand over her head. On looking up she saw the mulvi smiled and patted her head.

"Allah tumhe khush o abaad rakhe, yeh nikkah tumhe mubarak hoon."inaayat smiled and mumble ameen.

Mulvi walked with abraar. Bijaan came and helped inaayat to walk in ubaid's room. A wave of shyness came over inaayat.

Her face turned red just like her dress. She looked around now to see that some changes were done in room. Like the mirror, the bookshelf, and the net bed curtain.

She sat on the side of bed and sighed it was almost dinner time now and she was feeling hungry.

She climbed on bed to sit in the middle of the bed.

Inaayat felt tired and the veil was not helping either.she sighed and slowly shut her eyes.

************

Inaayat woke up with a ticklish sensation on her neck, she open her eyes to ubaid inches away from her face looking down and playing with her neck jewelry. She gulped.

Ubaid smirked, looked up to see a timid inaayat.

"You slept?" Ubaid asked in low deep voice looking in her eyes. She looked down not having the courage to compete his intense gaze.

'You want to eat something?"Inaayat nodded and said in low soft voice.

"Can I get a cup of cold milk?" Ubaid chuckle and pulled inaayat from neck. She gasped, her hands landed on his shoulder.