chapter 22

I don't know what will happen in future,
But I promise I will never leave you alone.

"You were!!I saw your teeth......you were laughing at me?" Inaayat asked pointing at herself.

Ubaid shook his head but inaayat was angry, she scrunch her nose and walked out feeling hurt.

Ubaid control his laughter attack and rushed towards his now tiny angry wife.

Inaayat was out of the room if not ubaid kept his hand over the door.

She jumped back and stood away from him showing him how angry she was.

"I wasn't inaayat...." Ubaid took her name with so much love that she almost melted but.....

This suddenly clicked her that this is the only way she can show her attitude to him, any other time she would be behind him asking for something. Hmmmm..... Nice catch!

Inaayat walked to the couch and sat there folding hands over her chest. Ubaid felt bad for laughing after see her angry now.

He should have controlled himself, she was at least opening to him and now she will be back in her shell.

"Acha look-"ubaid was interrupted when she "humped" and looked away, ubaid cleared his throat and walked beside his beautiful wife who was not talking to him.

"Inaayat, wanna have some chocolate?" Inaayat never liked chocolate she would always keep a save distance from those brown sweet.

She stood and was about to walk to her bed but ubaid pulled her towards him. His wife was so light weighted that she lost her balance and fell on his lap.

Inaayat turned red in a minute and started to wriggle out of his hold but he tightly held her with a smirk.

Inaayat scrunch her nose and slowly moved her gaze to the hunk. He was looking at her with a smirk in his glory. A smirk turned in smile when he found her looking him.

"I wasn't laughing inaayat." He said slowly and gently. Inaayat turned more red if possible and nodded.

"I-I need to go." Inaayat said looking down, He hummed but didn't let her go.

She tried to get up from his lap but he wasn't leaving her. Inaayat smirked mentally whan an idea popped her mind.

She cleared her throat and blinked her eyes leaning to his ear, ubaid was so lost in shy inaayat to see a mischief inaayat.

"Halki halki si hasi, saaf ishara bhi nahi. Jaan bhi le gaye aur, jaan se maara bhi nahi. "

Ubaid was taken aback by her words, taking this as advantage she pushed him and run towards the bed.

Ubaid was back to the world when he heard her melodious laughter. She was laughing the way he was seated.

He sat there like a statue without any movement ,hands in air ,his red eyes showing the confusion.

"You laughing at me?" Ubaid asked with arced brow, inaayat giggle.

"I am not, it was just the reaction of your action." She answer him, who looked impressed by her answer.

"Now do you wanna know the reaction of your actions?" Ubaid stood from couch and asked. Inaayat chuckle and walked to the other side of the bed.

Ubaid was behind her, they both were running around the bed, ubaid chasing his wife.

Inaayat rushed to the bathroom but ubaid took two long stride and stood in front of her , inaayat was about to step in but the hunk picked her and twirled. twirling with laughter her hands on his shoulder, his hands held her from waist. Their nose brushing each other with smiles on lips and love in eyes.

But his leg hit the foot of the bed, they both fell on the bed with a thud.

Inaayat was on top of ubaid. Her tiny body against his huge one, he secured her with hands on her waist.

She open her eyes after not feeling the impact of cold floor to see his hunk already looking at her.

Her breath was fanning his face, he enjoyed her minty smell on his face, involuntarily his eyes trailed to her lips which were tortured by teeth.

Her eyes to went to his lips but she looked down to his chest feeling shy. Her red face told him, he felt so lucky to have this lady as his wife.

Shy yet beautiful, he made her face him and by nape of her neck. Inaayat looked into his eyes which were turning in brown color.

Her smell melted and surrounded ubaid which cloaked his mind from every thought, butterflies erupted in her stomach as she felt that this was leading to some way.

She could feel her heart beat and his heartbeat under her palmwhich were having a huge difference, her heart beating so rapidly where as his was on normal.

Ubaid pulled his shy wife who shut her eyes tightly. Ubaid felt her breath were released in small pants.

She gasped when thier lips touched, she fisted his shirt and he pulled her more to him deepening the kiss.

************

Next day was not normal at all for the havoc was arrived in home.

Inaayat was helping bijaan and maids
With the breakfast while all boys were getting ready for day.

While setting the table inaayat saw ubaid coming to table a shy smile grazed her lips.

She sat with a cup of milk she was sipping her cup of milk while boys kept discussing the matters.

Inaayat walked to the bed room after drinking the milk cup, she was cleaning the bed when ubaid came in from back. Inaayat startled looked back to see him smiling.

"Inaayat I have something for you...." Ubaid walked desk and picked the box of phone.

Inaayat waited for him, he walked to her and forward the hand. Inaayat frowned and looked at his hand to see a phone.

"What is this?" She asked.

Ubaid was about to answer when the whole house was up side down by a loud lady voice.

Every man in the house alert and walked out. Ubaid didn't said anything and walked out.

Inaayat frowned as to what was happening. After one minute there was knock. Inaayat walked to the door

"Don't step out inaayat." She heard burhan warning.

She couldn't understand as what this woman was which gathered the whole house but she is not allowed, this is so unfair.

Little did inaayat know that this woman for zaina siddiqui, sister of ubaid siddiqui.
______________________________________