TS: A Beautiful Realization

What if... Anirudh realized his feelings for Bondita during the Sanyasini track itself? That too after going through a lot of introspection.

_______________________

"Main apna jeevan aapke naam kar chuki hu Sakha Babu"

"Ab tak main poori tarah se berang nahi hui hu.

Aapke naam ka rang mere saanson mein ghula hua hai"

All these words which she uttered last night were ringing in my mind on loop. What does she even mean by it? Since childhood, she knew how to make me agree to things even if I don't want to. She knew how to play with words and spill out my feelings which I try to cage.

"Pehle keh nahi paayi. Par ek rang ye bhi hai mujhme, main pyaar karti hu aapse"

This girl has gone insane. She made me spill out those words and feelings which doesn't even exist anywhere in me. Neither in my mind, nor in my heart. However this heart, or, rather I should say, this stoned-heart has stopped beating years ago and thus, it doesn't have the capability to love. Love. Hmpf! The worst feeling ever. It does nothing but snatch everything. This enmity itself is a consequence of love.

"Wo pyaar hi toh tha jo mujhe Vaijayanti banakar yaha laaya"

This Love thing made my Barrister Bondita, a Sanyasini. How can I explain her? She is so adamant that she made me confess the thing that does not even exist inside me. I'm scared she won't get so blinded that she may put her life at stake. Yes, its true that I somewhere still care about her. Afterall she used to be my Bondita.

But that doesn't mean I love her.

I was unable to focus on my work. The file is kept open in front of me and indeed I was looking into it but I couldn't read a single word. "Ye kya ho raha hai? Kisi cheeze mein mann kyu nahi lag raha?" I uttered myself.

Today what she did was too much! Just to show her adamancy, she walked over the glass. On the top of that, she again tried to make me confess those stupid feelings that doesn't exist in me. That too in front of the entire villagers! "Ye ladki sachme pagal ho gayi hai."

"Tumhare pyaar mein." I heard a familiar voice someone saying this. I turned to look at my right side. Oh Gosh! He's back again. Ofcourse the voice had to be familiar because it was mine after all, who stood there wearing his barrister robe. My conscience!

I looked at him with a stern expression. "Aise kya dekh rahe ho? Oh! Samajh gaya. Bohot saalon baad apne aap se mulaaqaat ho rahi hai na?" I didn't respond but just looked back to my file. Argh! Why am I unable to focus?

"Mann kaise lagega, kyuki apna mann toh kahi aur chhod aaye ho tum" he spoke up with a kind of mocking look "Kya... kya matlab hai tumhara? Apna kaam kar raha hu na main." I stammered yet defended myself. "File ulti pakadke?" He snapped. That's when I realized I have been holding the file upside down. I kept the file away to hide my embarrassment.

"Bondita ke baare mein soch rahe ho na?" He said with a slight smirk. I wish I could just pull out my trigger and shoot him away but unfortunately, that was of no use.

"Toh maardo goli." He said nonchalantly. Wait, did I think that aloud? "Par mujhe nahi, apne aap ko. Apne andar ke iss Barrister Babu wale khadoos roop ko. Aur waapis bann jaao uske Birristra Babu."