SS: A Forever Goodbye? (P-1)

In episode 222, Sampoorna hands over Anirudh's letter to Bondita. She took the letter hurriedly opening it in which it was written that he is leaving the house.

In the show, Anirudh came back just after sometimes and later he married Manorama.

But What if... he didn't came back after that day? Or what if he did, but had a comeback with a complete change?

Was her tapasya of fasting and visiting the shiv temple on the hill top fruitful?

________________________________

Main ghar chhodke jaa raha hu. Lekin kisi ko bhi mere jaane ka zimmedar na tehraaya jaay. Main kab lautke aaunga ye nahi keh sakta. Isiliye mujhe dhoondne ki koshish mat karna.

~Aapka Anirudh

The letter fell down from her hands, so did Bondita. Her knees banged on the floor with a thud. Tears were continuously flowing down from her deep eyes which once used to hold happiness and mischiefs. Seeing her condition, Sampoorna smirked and went away from there with a satisfactory expressions. But Trilochan couldn't see her like this. Her health was also not in a proper condition due to her entire day fasting. Although he saw Anirudh taking care of her last night, feeding her medicine, holding her hand. He knew Anirudh will be angry on her after knowing about the fasting. But never in the wildest dreams he thought that he will leave his responsibility in midway.

He quickly left his cane aside and sat near his bahu holding her shoulders. "Bahu apne aap ko sambhaalo. T... Tumne kal vrat poora ka...kar liya tha na? Dekhna tumhari tapasya vyarth nahi jaayegi." He uttered between his sobs to soothe her but he himself wasn't sure if his words would be true.

Without uttering her word, she stood up and wiped away the tears. Her eyes and nose were red but her face were void any expressions. "B... bahu..." Trilochan also stood up and tried to speak but she interrupted "Main tayyar hoke aati hu. Manorama ji ki shaadi mein jaana hai." Saying this she left the spot.

Trilochan knew that she was deeply hurt and has been traumatized by the fact that her Pati Babu has left the house. The way Sampoorna has taunted her, she will be definitely blaming herself for all that was happening. What if she took a wrong step? No no... he can't leave his bahu like this alone.

As promised, Bondita did all the preparation for Manorama's wedding.  During the entire event, she was masked with such an expression as if nothing happened. She didn't smile at all but the subtle expressions were scaring her family members. The guest asked her about the absence of Anirudh at the venue, especially Manorama, but to add the fuel to the fire, Sampoorna deliberately poked Bondita with the same question "bata Bondita, kaha gaya hai Anirudh?" But Bondita stood there without replying anything. Instead, Sampoorna was about  to reply them the truth when Binoy interrupted and said "Wo... wo Anirudh London gaya hai. Ek bade case ke silsile mein." Sampoorna frowned at her husband for doing this.

Trilochan sighed in relief and gave a thankful gesture to him for managing the situation to which Binoy blinked in assurance. "Toh isiliye itna murjha hua hai aapka chehra choti malkin." One of the lady spoke up and another one continued "Chinta mat kijiye Choti Malkin. Jab wo waapis aa jaayenge, toh aap bhi koi mauka mat chhodiyega unki seva karne mein." "Kuch din vidyalay se chutti leke unke saath samay bita lena. Aakhir ek patni ke liye pati aur pati ki seva se bhadhkar thodi na hai kuch." Spoke the third one.

Bondita was indeed hearing all this but still had a plain expression. Manorama felt something suspicious. How did Anirudh suddenly went to London, that too when he knew Bondita was not well. It was just the previous day when he confessed what Bondita meant to him when she was unconscious in his arms. The way he was panicked after seeing her condition, checking her wounds as if he was the one experiencing the pain. Something has definitely happened, and that was clearly visible on her face.