SS: A Forever Goodbye? (P-6)

Please note: Do read this part carefully at once, as it contains multiple time lines and POVs altogether. So don't get confused.

And Congratulations who almost guessed the plot right.

And do listen to the 2nd stanza of the alvida song. Plijjj

_________________________

The entire Roy Choudhury mansion which is usually always lit up with the enthusiasm of laughters and happiness, was gloomy today. A layer of Melancholy was spread around.

The lamp of happiness who litted the other members, was herself extinguished today spreading an aura of darkness around.

Umr bhar ka saath de jo, Kyun wohi pyaar ho!

Bondita walked up through the staircase. Her face has somewhat lost the charm. It's not even been two days since he has gone but with his departure, it has taken away her persona.

Unlike other days, she was in a plain cream saree, ditching all her jewelry, she just had that golden wrist watch on her left hand. The Shakha Pola of her right hand was also removed. Her long hair was cascaded down with a middle partition, which was today empty.

The color of Alta that she applied last time, has faded away, not completely, but was almost invisible.

Her eyes were long dried up and her lips seems like has forgotten to smile.

From down stairs, Sampoorna saw her walking towards the terrace. Should she go to her?

Bondita was laying on the wooden swing, her legs hanging out on one end and her head hung from the other end. Her long hair brushed the ground as the swing subtly moved to and fro. She looked particularly at nothing lifelessly.

Suddenly she felt a hold on the back of her head and felt it on a lap. She looked up to find that it was none other than, her didi.

After fighting alot with her heart and mind, her heart won. Thus Sampoorna took her steps towards her little sister. She needs a company. She needs someone, perhaps not her but for now it was just her.

"Mujhe aapke sahanubhuti ki koi zaroorat nahi hai Sampoorna Maa." Bondita sternly uttered and was about to get up from her lap only to get pulled again.

Sampoorna saw her face. It was the same that she saw on the day of Manorama's wedding, when Anirudh left and claimed that he is leaving.

They both stayed in the same position and looked at each other. Slowly Bondita gave in and wrapped her arms around Sampoorna's waist while still resting on her lap. Sampoorna lovingly caressed her hair with a subtle smile on her face.

The car screeched the ground as the breaks were applied in front of the place where Bondita use to visit. Binoy came out of the car and banging the door with an unrequired force, he rushed inside.

When he got inside, he saw Pratham was typing something, a letter maybe?

"Pratham!" Binoy called out raising his voice a bit. His hands stopped typing and looked up at him, a subtle expression of fear evident on Pratham's face.

"He's gone Pratham." Binoy uttered taking slow steps towards him. He looked up at Binoy with a surprised face "Really?" He asked to which he nodded.

When Sampoorna called Binoy when  he was in Rangoon, she said that something is wrong going between Bondita and Anirudh.

Apparently, Anirudh has accepted Bondita as his wife.

Bondita hasn't been going to school since days.