SS: Progression of new phases (Part-1)

What if... There wasn't any marriage annulment and Bondita was sent to London while being married? Amidst the distance, how would have their brewing relationship, taken a turn when she returns after few years?

______________________

Bachpan ka khwaab liye, dil betaab liye,
Apne Pati Babu ke jeevan mein lauti hai... Bondita

Moh moh ke... dhaage...

Naya hai pyaar, naya hai safar...

A new feelings towards someone who has been always close to your heart from years, indeed makes the things ever than scintillating. They have always loved each other and they knew that. But has their perspective about love evolved by time? Well it seemed so.

Anirudh was sitting in his office writing down something on his diary. A smile was lingering on his face with a subtle tinge of scarlet cheeks. He just won yet another case but this time, the victory wouldn't have been possible without her. Yes, his 17 year old girl, his future barrister babu was back from London for few weeks during her winter vacations. Never in these 5 years he allowed her to return, even if it was her school vacations or any occasion. But this time she used her talent of convincing in such a way, that he allowed her to come back. Afterall, it was her Somnath Dada's wedding.

Yeh moh moh ke dhaage,
Teri ungaliyon se jaa uljhe

Athough Bondita and Anirudh had conversation on telephone, they always preferred writing letters to each other as they felt each other's presence through that. Anirudh has always been a guardian, best friend and companion despite of their physical distance. He had always helped her in studies, gave helpful advices to eachother whenever required, discussed some special cases with her in which even she help by keeping her point of views.

With the passage of time, their tone of conversations gradually started changing, unknowingly. From childish talks to some sweet talks. Although they never noticed such changes as it has been normal and subtle for them.

There was a knock on the door of his personal cabin. He quickly closed the diary and tried to subdue the shy smile. There entered his colleague cum friend, Aurobindo, who didn't failed to notice the blush on his friend's face that he is trying to hide. "Ab apne dost se kya hi chupana babumoshaay" he sighed uttered teasingly to which Anirudh asked acting to be confused "kya matlab?" "Bondita Boudi ke baare mein soch rahe ho na." As soon as he uttered her name the smile was back on his face which he badly failed to hide.

Koi toh toh na laage
Kis tarah girah ye suljhe

It's been a week since Bondita was back from London. He has always admired her behavior, her nature, her mischiefs and ofcourse, her tarks. He knew he had loved her, although not in a way a husband does, she has always been dear to him. But it was when he saw her after 5 years, when he went to recieve her at Calcutta port, it seems like his emotions and feelings had started inundating from inside. He hardly could keep eyes off from her whenever she's near.

"Aisi baat nahi hai. Aaj jo case jeeta hu, usme Bondita ne bhi madad ki inn kuch dino mein. Toh bas isiliye..." "isiliye unke khayaalo mein doobe hue hai" Aurobindo quickly snapped Anirudh in between teasingly. "Jab se aayi hai vilaayat se tab se milwaaya toh nahi, kam se kam unke baare mein kuch bata hi do." Aurobindo insisted to which he chuckled and leaned back on his chair. Closing his eyes, visualizing her as if she's in right front of him that he didn't need any photograph to discribe her.

What if... An Anidita Scrap Talesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें