TS Part 2: A Beautiful Realization

A/N: If you had been a viewer of the show Meri Durga, you may find on particular upcoming scene in this part 2 much similar to one of their scenes.

The main reason I wrote this TS was when I rewatched that episode of MD was actually imagining Anidita in their place so thought to pen it down here. It was planned as an OS but as the introspection part itself increased the length, it became a TS.

And once again telling y'll I'm writing these kinda shorts for the first time so I hope I am not boring you with it. Well still I would say... Enjoy!

_______________________

"Bondita Bondita Bondita Bondita, Bondita naam hai uska Vayjayanti."

"Bondita hai wo, jo humare beech mein hai. Bondita hai wo jo mere dil mein hai"

She was blushing recalling his words while cooking with the rice which was offered by her neice Sashwati. Indeed he confessed his feelings but she wanted him to confess it directly to her, that too freely, without any pressure. Last night also his confession was much more by getting tricked.

Oh! The fire of her choolha was getting extinguished. She took the pipe started blowing into it in order to light it up again. Although the fire got litted up but the smoke made her choke. She went towards the earthen pot to have some water only to find it empty. She came out of the ashram to get some water for herself to the Roy Choudhury haveli, but found the entrance locked. Probably they must have slept.

After getting refused to get it from the neighborhoods, she gave up concluding that nobody would be offering even a drop to a dushman. She was about to step inside the ashram when she heard a male voice.

"Suniye. Ye lijiye paani." A middle aged man forwarded a glass of water. Although she was initially suspicious about him. But thinking that all people may not carrying the same mentality, she took the glass thanking him. As soon as she gulped it down in a go, she was about to leave towards the ashram, she felt dizzy and felt everything blacking out.

As soon as Anirudh heard her faint voice from the backside, he rushed towards there only to find his Bondita getting harrassed by a middle aged man and she was trying hard to defend herself

As soon as Anirudh heard her faint voice from the backside, he rushed towards there only to find his Bondita getting harrassed by a middle aged man and she was trying hard to defend herself. Yes, he had taught her self defense but right now it seems like she wasn't in her senses.

"BONDITA!" he yelled seeing the horrifying scene and rushed towards her. A faint smile appeared on her lips seeing her Rakshak Babu.

"Aye!" He went towards the filthy person and gave a tight punch across his cheek. The man was about to give a reply to the punch he got, but as soon as he saw their Barrister Babu, chills ran down his spine. The entire Tulsipur were well aware about his value and principles especially for women and children.

Anirudh saw a glass lying there down. Probably she has been spiked. His heart dropped seeing her condition. Although nothing much happened as he reached there on time but the left sleeve of her blouse was torn down exposing her skin there. He quickly removed his night robe and covered it around her shoulder.