SS: A Forever Goodbye? (P-9) Semi Final

Sighs! 6645 words
The longest chapter ever!

Plz note: Do read this part carefully at once, as it contains multiple time lines and POVs altogether. So don't get confused.

__________________________

"Bondita" he sighed. He couldn't atleast see her, let alone talk to her. He was really getting restless because of this. Yet the thing bothering him was that, how will he face her?

All the way to home he had planned how would he talk to her, how would he convince her. He had planned to reveal the truth of his sudden departure and would apologise her.

Although he wasn't sure if she would forgive, but he would had done the situps holding his ears, fed her roshogullas and many such things he had planned but amidst all this he was unable to understand that how did he forget the fact that he won't be witnessing that child anymore, but a grown up teenager. She would definitely take things in way more matured way. All these childish tactics won't work.

A small smile appeared on his face as he recalled how tall she has become. But how did she looked? How did she talked? Her patterns of tarks must have probably progressed way ahead.

With all these thoughts he came out of the washroom after changing into a dark blue kurta and white dhoti. His hair was slightly messed fell over his forehead as they were still damped after shower.

He stood in front of a tall framed mirror where he could see his full view. His essentials were kept on the side table.

He was now tensed. Extremely anxious to go downstairs, to face her. He took a deep breath to relax himself and looked into the mirror.

His gazes fell down on the edge of his kurta from the reflection. He frowned finding a light crease on it.

This Bihari! He very well knows that he always wears neatly pressed clothes and doesn't like a single wrinkle on them. Even when he was away from here, his outfits weren't those expensive ones initially when he began to settle, but he never forget to iron them.

He subtly looked up at to see his face.

Weird! Something was wrong.

His hair, although they are messy right now, but this! What's with this rough brownish texture? Looks like an abandoned nest. And eyes!? Honey? What's wrong with his appearance?

He moved his face a bit closer to the mirror to get a better view. Is it just him or he's actually looking younger?

Was it because he wasn't wearing his spectacles?

Suddenly he saw his lips slowly getting curved. Wait! He wasn't smiling, was he?

His heart skipped a beat when he saw the reflection laughing aloud with a high pitched ear pricking sound and suddenly came out crossing the frame.

What the hell? So isn't this a mirror? And who is th...

Before he could think further, he had already jumped on him practically climbing upon and squeezing his lungs out.

A sudden realization drew upon Anirudh.

"Batuk?" he whispered a smile forming on his face. And within a second he hugged him back. He just couldn't believe such a surprise. How could he forget that Batuk was the only one who has been inherited with honey coloured eyes just like his maternal grandmother.

Yes, he did notice while being downstairs itself that along with Bondita, even Batuk was missing. But he was so engrossed in thoughts that it just slipped away from his mind to ask about his absence.